Doing first contest in 21 yrs! Need advice

The Survivor

I need a bit of help here, this April I have my eye on a contest. Right now my BF is 17% with almost all of it in abs, mostly viscreal. My gut is a bit distended due to GH, but tolerable. So right now I feel like I'm climbing Mt Everest in sandals. I have just under 20 weeks to lose my fat and retain my size. I'm 5'8" 224.

Heres my planned cycle:

Now thru end of January, Entanate 500 mg/week and EQ 400 mg/week

Last 8 weeks its Prop and Tren Ace.100 mg EOD plus 40 mg of Anavar OR Wisntrol per day.Plus my 5 IU/GH per day
Plus last 6 weeks 100 mcg/day of T 3 and Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

How does this sound? I took 2 months off of AAS before starting yesterday.....one more thing, I'm waiting for Entanate to come, right now I'm using Prop. Is it alright to use Prop. for 2 weeks until my Ent. comes in then switch to Ent. until Feb 1st then back to Prop?

Thanks for the help, its been a long long time so I'm a bit rusty on this.

Bodyfat seems alittle to high, whats the plan on Cardio? The rest of it seems fine.

pics would help.

Bodyfat seems alittle to high, whats the plan on Cardio? The rest of it seems fine.

pics would help.
Yes BF is a bit high but I'm fairly certain I can reduce in time for April 2 show. I should be able to drop 2.5% per month on average, putting me at approx 4%. Not 100% sold that cardio works the wonders some claim, but will do 4 times/week at 30-40 minutes each until the last month then bump that way up.

Should I be taking the T3 now just to get a look at what I may look like or wait until the last 6 weeks? If I take it now, and I like what I see, I can go off it for a while and pick it back up before contest.

Pics I'll work on. But my gut needs work but over the last 7 wks, its been reducing w/diet so thats encouraging

Yes BF is a bit high but I'm fairly certain I can reduce in time for April 2 show. I should be able to drop 2.5% per month on average, putting me at approx 4%. Not 100% sold that cardio works the wonders some claim, but will do 4 times/week at 30-40 minutes each until the last month then bump that way up.

Should I be taking the T3 now just to get a look at what I may look like or wait until the last 6 weeks? If I take it now, and I like what I see, I can go off it for a while and pick it back up before contest.

Pics I'll work on. But my gut needs work but over the last 7 wks, its been reducing w/diet so thats encouraging

I have a strong feeling you might want to do more than that. Dont worry with t-3 just yet.

And this is semantics but...gh doesn't give u a gut....gh keeps u lean subcutaneously...but combined with insulin or just getting older will cause u to store more VAT...even if u still can see abs... GH itself does not cause a gut....it will cover up a gut though....I agree with nuk...u need more cardio...40 mins on an empty stomach is a good place to start..5-6 days a week

And this is semantics but...gh doesn't give u a gut....gh keeps u lean subcutaneously...but combined with insulin or just getting older will cause u to store more VAT...even if u still can see abs... GH itself does not cause a gut....it will cover up a gut though....I agree with nuk...u need more cardio...40 mins on an empty stomach is a good place to start..5-6 days a week

So your saying that GH will not distend the gut? It sure looks that way to me, I'm hoping your right! Maybe its just the intestinal fat thats making my abs stick out. Do you recommend a fast and furios cardio, like 85% or slower like 60% Thanks

Yup it's visceral fat...increased igf-1 levels may cause extra water retention in the intestines but it's minimal....when using gh I have a 6 pack year round...but my waist gets wider as my weight goes up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So your saying that GH will not distend the gut? It sure looks that way to me, I'm hoping your right! Maybe its just the intestinal fat thats making my abs stick out. Do you recommend a fast and furios cardio, like 85% or slower like 60% Thanks

We are talking time here-- I have been near your BF% before to prep for shows and I ended up having to do and hour in the morning and an hour in the evening before bed. I don't know your bodytype , but I am an endo- so we need to do a lot of cardio anyway. I like stair steps and incline treadmill for cardio choices.

We are talking time here-- I have been near your BF% before to prep for shows and I ended up having to do and hour in the morning and an hour in the evening before bed. I don't know your bodytype , but I am an endo- so we need to do a lot of cardio anyway. I like stair steps and incline treadmill for cardio choices.

I'm an ecto....but nothing cuts my legs up like stairmaster...usually level 4 or 5....an endo may need level 6-8....I like the treadmill too...usually 15% incline but at only 2.5mph

Gh will distend the stomach, this happens because the internal organs grow inside the body. All organs have gh receptor cells and grow larger when large doses of gh are used, this is why lots of pros have huge gh guts, the organs which are centered in the middle of the body will grow larger along with your muscles, also gh will cause tumors to grow at a faster rate, this is only if you have a cancerous or non cancerous tumor to begin with

Gh will distend the stomach, this happens because the internal organs grow inside the body. All organs have gh receptor cells and grow larger when large doses of gh are used, this is why lots of pros have huge gh guts, the organs which are centered in the middle of the body will grow larger along with your muscles, also gh will cause tumors to grow at a faster rate, this is only if you have a cancerous or non cancerous tumor to begin with
He's using 5ius and no insulin...I hardly think this is the case in his situation....and actually it is igf-1 that causes growth (obviously more gh more igf-1) not directly the gh

I'm an ecto....but nothing cuts my legs up like stairmaster...usually level 4 or 5....an endo may need level 6-8....I like the treadmill too...usually 15% incline but at only 2.5mph

Yep- I like 6-7 on the stairmaster- really helps the tie-ins and 15% at 2.5-2.7mph on the treadmill...

2 Hours/day? God I hope not, I work 11-12 hrs per day as it is, just getting 45 min cardio in the AM is hard enough. I get up at 4am, so I barely can get 7 hrs of sleep in now. I'm a cross between a echto and a meso, so I'm thinking one hr cardio might do it. I can lose fat fairly easy. At least when I was younger....but now I'm 51 today.....aghhhhh

2 Hours/day? God I hope not, I work 11-12 hrs per day as it is, just getting 45 min cardio in the AM is hard enough. I get up at 4am, so I barely can get 7 hrs of sleep in now. I'm a cross between a echto and a meso, so I'm thinking one hr cardio might do it. I can lose fat fairly easy. At least when I was younger....but now I'm 51 today.....aghhhhh

I know.. its difficult-- I am 44 and I get up at 430am, and work 12-13 hours a day and go to gym at night as well. If I get 4-5 hours of sleep a night , I am doing good.
As you have found out, especially when getting ready for a show after 40, it definitely is a lot harder as your body knows all the tricks already.
Good luck and stay positive and don't get frustrated- you are right- It was a LOT easier when I was a lot younger...

I know.. its difficult-- I am 44 and I get up at 430am, and work 12-13 hours a day and go to gym at night as well. If I get 4-5 hours of sleep a night , I am doing good.
As you have found out, especially when getting ready for a show after 40, it definitely is a lot harder as your body knows all the tricks already.
Good luck and stay positive and don't get frustrated- you are right- It was a LOT easier when I was a lot younger...

Thanks for the support....you see I'm training (at least part time) with an ex Natural Mr Universe from back in the 90's. He's really good and knowledgable. Problem is trying to pin him down for an individual conversation because there are soooo many guys around him, wanting advice or whateer. Mind if I ask you (or whoever) is 96% lean beef OK to eat in form of burger w/ww bun? Also Salmon, OK? What about a can of tuna before bed?

Thanks!

Thanks for the support....you see I'm training (at least part time) with an ex Natural Mr Universe from back in the 90's. He's really good and knowledgable. Problem is trying to pin him down for an individual conversation because there are soooo many guys around him, wanting advice or whateer. Mind if I ask you (or whoever) is 96% lean beef OK to eat in form of burger w/ww bun? Also Salmon, OK? What about a can of tuna before bed?

Thanks!

I think you should keep at least one red meat meal in per day when dieting...looking back at my last contest notes when I cut red meat I lose size and strength.....I'd keep bread at a minimum...really anything wheat or gluten i would keep to a minimum especially if ur having distension issues...salmon is good...So is tuna...everything has it's place...but it sounds like u need a plan......plenty of online diet coaches out there.....shelby starnes, skip hill, John meadows, alex azarian

Back