Fat loss power of GW501516 aka Cardarine profile Endurobol.

this thread on gw 501516 could use some updating. great compound with not nearly enough use, talk or reviews on it.

For me, I found that 30 mg per day is my sweet spot. It varies from person to person though. I would keep slowly raising the amount until you see diminishing gains and then back off.

I love the stuff. I have to force myself to take breaks from it now and again.

Last edited:
I've taken it on and off for about 2 years now. I have found that for me 30 mg per day is my sweet spot. That is higher than most people who are anywhere between 15 and 20 mg per day.
I can honestly say it changes my cardio response completely. Without it, at 5 minutes I'm like oh God please let this end. With it at 15 minutes I'm like well I only have 5 minutes left, I should add some more time.

I have been using it for about 6 months now from www.TheSupplementOutlet.com and twice on Tren A cycles i can say my cardio endurance has never been better. I dont get nearly as winded as i used to on Trenbolone cycles. Heavy sets with short rest are still possible.

Last edited:
I posted this a few years ago and still have not used GW myself. TSO is yours caps or liquid or what? And when do you think you will have it? I am adding in tren a in 4 weeks or so ans would like to have GW so I can function lmao

I posted this a few years ago and still have not used GW myself. TSO is yours caps or liquid or what? And when do you think you will have it? I am adding in tren a in 4 weeks or so ans would like to have GW so I can function lmao

I believe liquid cardarine , and no shame in not using it yet, no matter how long ago you posted it brutha, hell I havent used 90% of the stuff I have written about

I use the stuff year round for cholestrol and blood pressure and endurance. 10mg is enough.

example- I did 3.5 hours of cardio strait on the stair master and I'm on 900mg eq, 400 tren e some mast and 1cc test.
dead fucking serious.

also after 3 weeks methyl tren at 1mg my hdl was 18 but normal total cholestrol. Got tested days after I stopped.
i know 18 isn't good but I was also on tren and others. I would have expected sub 10 hdl honestly based on what superdrol and winny do to people.

And im not just pushing this stuff. Trust me. I wouldn't use it if i didn't believe in it.

On a bad note, it can cause damage to the liver by increasing the amount of scarring when damage occurs like when taken with orals. I'm assuming if you take proper precautions to prevent damage via 1g TUDCA and NAC or injectable glutathione you shouldn't have to worry.

On a bad note, it can cause damage to the liver by increasing the amount of scarring when damage occurs like when taken with orals. I'm assuming if you take proper precautions to prevent damage via 1g TUDCA and NAC or injectable glutathione you shouldn't have to worry.

I have never heard this before, can you elaborate on where you found this and by what mechanism does it cause scarring........does it do it on it own or just with methyl orals?

I use the stuff year round for cholestrol and blood pressure and endurance. 10mg is enough.

What are these TUDCA, NAC, and glutathione substances of which you speak?

Taking another tack on it, how much scarring, when compared to say... consuming usual-suspect adult beverages at user-chosen frequencies and in user-selected quantities?

Last edited:

Taking another tack on it, how much scarring, when compared to say... consuming usual-suspect adult beverages at user-chosen frequencies and in user-selected quantities?
They are liver support supplements that can help your liver in times of abnormal stress.

I have never heard of liver scarring associated with GW.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Umm is it just me or something bc gw50 seems to make me feel not stimulated like a CNS thing like clen or caffeine, but stommed like you may feel off neurotropics like NOOpept. About 30-40 mins I am alive after taking it. Idk, maybe it's worming woth the Tren and off putting the overestimming feeling I get from it? (Tren overstims me)

TUDCA is the over-the-counter version of UDCA. They added a touring molecule to the USA so it no longer was just like the prescription version. Just that he's have shown it's actually slightly better. It is a powerful liver support. I take it whenever I am taking something that's very stressful on the liver, such as any oral AAS.

NAC is also an over the counter drug. It contains the precursors to glutathione so your body has all the raw materials and needs to make as much glutathione as a wants. I take 600 mg a day of hit to offset the damage I did to my liver through excessive drinking for decades.

Glutathione is a very powerful antioxidant. It can also help your liver to regenerate and help it to cleanse itself. It's really the cat's meow. The best way to take it is intravenously, and hospitals have been doing that for decades. The second best way to take it is through an intramuscular injection. It is basically worthless in an oral form.

This is the first study I've seen that talked about any damage at all. It implies that damage is only done in the presence of other liver damaging items. So in other words, if you are drinking and you take gw50 then it will increase the amount of scarring the drinking does. If you're not taking anything that does damage to the liver then gw50 does no damage. In other words, it seems to accentuate the damaging power of whatever else you are taking that causes liver damage. Taking NAC and TUDCA should be enough to stop any significant amount of damage.

TUDCA is the over-the-counter version of UDCA. They added a touring molecule to the USA so it no longer was just like the prescription version. Just that he's have shown it's actually slightly better. It is a powerful liver support. I take it whenever I am taking something that's very stressful on the liver, such as any oral AAS.

NAC is also an over the counter drug. It contains the precursors to glutathione so your body has all the raw materials and needs to make as much glutathione as a wants. I take 600 mg a day of hit to offset the damage I did to my liver through excessive drinking for decades.

Glutathione is a very powerful antioxidant. It can also help your liver to regenerate and help it to cleanse itself. It's really the cat's meow. The best way to take it is intravenously, and hospitals have been doing that for decades. The second best way to take it is through an intramuscular injection. It is basically worthless in an oral form.

This is the first study I've seen that talked about any damage at all. It implies that damage is only done in the presence of other liver damaging items. So in other words, if you are drinking and you take gw50 then it will increase the amount of scarring the drinking does. If you're not taking anything that does damage to the liver then gw50 does no damage. In other words, it seems to accentuate the damaging power of whatever else you are taking that causes liver damage. Taking NAC and TUDCA should be enough to stop any significant amount of damage.

Great information as always Cybrsage

I was thinking a few shots of Glutathione next time I run DNP to keep me hopefully ok from free radicals and shit. Input man?

Back