I've gained 17.5lbs in about 3 weeks

mikeswift said:
I believe a gallon of water weighs a little more than 8 pounds so you're suggesting his body is holding over 2 gallons of water???

that seems a bit excessive to me

I would guess you're directing that question/comment towards me. If so....

My thoughts are that 17.5 pounds in 3.5 weeks from not working out 100% and not eating correctly is highly suspect. Now please, don't get me wrong, I have no doubt in my mind that he is 17.5 pounds heavier.

What one needs to ask themselves is were they weighing in at the same time? I know I'm much heavier later in the day then in the morning. Plus as mentioned, you're body fluctuates poundages daily. As for BS, he already said his is about 5 pounds.

There is much room for differences in weight here.

Good info guys.....like the write-up QoD.....and sounds like good gains BigS....prolly some water....If you are getting to much bloat and think diet may need adjusting....up the protein a bit and lower the carbs a bit also.

As for all the eating, yeah it's hard but can be done. Some of us are better at it that others. In your case(Bigg) you get full quick so try different ways of eating, like making sure you get all your protein first then use carbs as filler. Something I've been recently doing when I don't know what to eat or just get tired of eating is swallow tuna. Open a can grab a fork full, then get an amount you know you can swallow....grab a drink and wash it down. not every body can take it down that way, but it beats sittin around chewing on canned tuna....and you get about 33gr protein per 6oz can.

Back