Liquid's m1t

I have finished one full week of Liquid's M1T and I must say I am very impressed. I haven't weighed since I started so I don't know much as far as weight gain, but my strength is up and my recovery is amazing. Also, I guess I can attribute it to the M1T, my appetite is through the roof.

I have finished one full week of Liquid's M1T and I must say I am very impressed. I haven't weighed since I started so I don't know much as far as weight gain, but my strength is up and my recovery is amazing. Also, I guess I can attribute it to the M1T, my appetite is through the roof.

good deal bro, as for appetitie though i always thought it killed or surpressed appetite but could be way wrong

I have a bottle of this and a gram of real Halostein and can't make up my mind which to rum at the end of my cycle M1T is gonna be wetter right so probably better if I'm looking to put up a big lift as I am ? Halo probably gonna be better if I abandon the lift and want to shred?

Anyone ran both compounds and want to chime in on pros and cons ?

I have a bottle of this and a gram of real Halostein and can't make up my mind which to rum at the end of my cycle M1T is gonna be wetter right so probably better if I'm looking to put up a big lift as I am ? Halo probably gonna be better if I abandon the lift and want to shred?

Anyone ran both compounds and want to chime in on pros and cons ?

prob be hard on the liver and kidneys I dont think it would be very smart to do that...even on a short period of time...

prob be hard on the liver and kidneys I dont think it would be very smart to do that...even on a short period of time...

I have a bottle of this and a gram of real Halostein and can't make up my mind which one to run at the end of my cycle M1T is gonna be wetter right so probably better if I'm looking to put up a big lift as I am ? Halo probably gonna be better if I abandon the lift and want to shred?

Anyone ran both compounds and want to chime in on pros and cons of one vs the other ?

No mate,

I meant the pros and cons as in one or the other,

No way i would stack M1T or Halo with anything

Last edited:
Are you getting water retension, face bloating om this stuff. Im looking for something that gives gains, dont care if it's a bit slower but I dont want chipmunk cheeks. I was always sensitive to water retiension. Its a double edge sword, I can get huge quick with great strenght and size but damn my face!!!

Are you getting water retension, face bloating om this stuff. Im looking for something that gives gains, dont care if it's a bit slower but I dont want chipmunk cheeks. I was always sensitive to water retiension. Its a double edge sword, I can get huge quick with great strenght and size but damn my face!!!

I haven't noticed any water retention in my face. My wife would definitely tell me if she noticed. I really like this stuff. I was expecting to feel horrible, but I feel great, my recovery time is amazing and my strength is up. If you are sensitive to carrying water in your face it might be a different story, but I've had a great experience with it.

thanks Bigdog48. I noticed if your using 1ml per day, then its costing about $70.00 per month plus shipping. Well worth it if they are dry, lean gains, but not if they are wet gains. Seems pricey but I might give it a go. I was looking for some M-Drol/Superdrol but I think they are off the market except Alibaba which Im scared it might be fake stuff. Im still a big pussy as for getting gear. In the middle of a divorce and other stuff, so i need to be extra careful.
Thnks bro

thanks Bigdog48. I noticed if your using 1ml per day, then its costing about $70.00 per month plus shipping. Well worth it if they are dry, lean gains, but not if they are wet gains. Seems pricey but I might give it a go. I was looking for some M-Drol/Superdrol but I think they are off the market except Alibaba which Im scared it might be fake stuff. Im still a big pussy as for getting gear. In the middle of a divorce and other stuff, so i need to be extra careful.
Thnks bro

There is a SD brand called Beastadrol which has gotten great reviews and i know guys that have used def legit M1T is kind of Apples and Oranges in comparison but every review i read the more i wanna hit my bottle that keeps staring at me in the cabinet :fyi:

Dosage?

What would be a good first timer starting dose for CS M1-T, 25 mgs? Ramp it up or no and run for how long, 4 weeks too long?

Plan on taking IGF-1 EOD at 40 mcg. Plus Nolva and arimedex at low dose.

What is your body weight? If its under 200 lbs 25 mg is good to start. After a few weeks you can bump it up. I would stay on 6-8 weeks max

anti-e or anti-p while on???
which one?

depends what ur on brutha, if its a steroid that converts to estrogen then anti-e but if its a streoid that converts to progesterone then anti-p

what r u on and u should creat a new thread for this question

Back