Liquid's m1t

It rocks man! Had someone tell me today " damn bro you look like you put on 10lbs in two weeks ". :bber:

Last edited:
I may try this stuff. Sounds good.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

You should! just Make sure to drink alot of water and take some liver care , just to be safe, make sure to do a pct. I'm pretty sure you get a pct from Mc store and at a good price.

Last edited:
Go to walgreens and ask the pharmacy for a oral pin 100ius ,but cut the bottom off that way you can have a bigger hole to suck through, and then you could figure your mg.

generaly one full dropper is 1ml, so its not that hard to eye up doses in my opinion

I bought some M1T a while back, but I have yet to run it. I still have to order my liver juice and PCT. I do amateur mixed martial arts, does anyone think that it would affect my training at all. (like lethargy, or back pumps, etc.)
Thanks!

I'm gonna do 25mg of m1t. Now should I do it EVERYDAY....regardless if I workout that day or not for 1 month or how is the best way to take it? Also, should I take the liver juice and/or novadex with it....or will that diminish it's full effect? Everyone has been talking about m1t...so I'm anxious to see if it really works!

I'm gonna do 25mg of m1t. Now should I do it EVERYDAY....regardless if I workout that day or not for 1 month or how is the best way to take it? Also, should I take the liver juice and/or novadex with it....or will that diminish it's full effect? Everyone has been talking about m1t...so I'm anxious to see if it really works!

u should have some nolva on hand bro and i would take it every day even days off from gym

Do you think it would be ok to take novadex & liver juice with m1t....or no? In your opinion? I want the best way to take.

Back