loving this Jack3d stuff.

The guy at my local place gave me something new to try. He said he's not a fan of Jack3d at all because it's "an empty supplement" that gives you energy for 30 minutes and is gone. I don't remember the name of this other stuff, but I'll find out. It makes you feel like jacked does, but lasts longer and has more nutritional value. That's just what he says, but once I get the specs on it, I'll post it up for you all to check out.

try mine and you wont never try a different pre workout, pum, energy and focus, and then you can go to sleep, all teh other stuff is crap, just the track extreme from MHP is similar to mine

try mine and you wont never try a different pre workout, pum, energy and focus, and then you can go to sleep, all teh other stuff is crap, just the track extreme from MHP is similar to mine

Where where where?

1MR by BPI is pretty good stuff...Im impressed by it...Got some crazy intense energy...Dont use more than 1 serving...

Hey Chris man do you get a bad crash after your workout from 1MR? Any kind of jitteriness or racing heart or anything like that? Have you tried the blue raspberry? Heard is was nasty, but that's what I picked up today.

I was using Jack3d but switched last week to Nutrex Ultra Hemo Black. The stuff is awesome so far. Only one scoop needed.

Maybe it is just me, but I found that I did not necessarily build a tolerance to the effects of Jack3d. I was however using it in conjunction with Anadraulic State; 1.5 scoops of each and I was eager as a beaver to lift...

Back