Maintaining Size

That's what I'm doing. I planned on taking 8 weeks between cycles which works out perfectly for me to go 4 weeks on 4 weeks off and then 4 weeks on again. I can't wait til I'm doing IGF with AAS, it's going to be f'in insane.

i finished my first run today and im excited thinking about my next run. im going to double my dose and add another week to my next run. i dont think my current dose is enough

Yeah, I noticed you said you where doing 40mcg I would definitely double it. I'm liking it right now at 100mcg/day but I also weigh 280lbs. I'm thinking with the AAS I will go up to 150mcg @ 3 50mcg shots / day. I've seen others post that they are doing it at 200mcg/day.

holy shit thats pretty dangerous isnt it. do you get sides at 100mcg?? i had none at 40mcg. i think i need to see sides to be sure its really doing its job. it can get pretty expensive at that dose. you figure 1 bottle will last 10 days at 100. how long are you running it??

all of the muscle you gain from igf is perminent right. its like gh when it comes to keeping gains. im hoping when im finished with this cycle of gear i wont loose that much because of the igf????

No sides aside from extreme hunger and rediculous bulging all over my body (I think it's called muscle).lol...

I am running it for four weeks on and 4 weeks off. It's not that expensive, MC is $440 for 3 bottles which will last me the full 4 weeks.

I wouldn't count on the gains being permanent. there is quite a bit of water retention on this stuff

In Chemical Muscle Enhancement Author L. Rea mentioned something about igf-1 may have to be used in higher doses so u guinea pig it and we can learn from your experience, lol. I'd just be worried about organ growth n shit. :dizzy:

Chaps said:
In Chemical Muscle Enhancement Author L. Rea mentioned something about igf-1 may have to be used in higher doses so u guinea pig it and we can learn from your experience, lol. I'd just be worried about organ growth n shit. :dizzy:

Yea but he also said the shots where very painful :confused:

CROWLER

ya i wouldn't worry about the 2lbs, my weight changes 5 lbs from the time I get up to 3-4 hrs later just from water, if I'm on gear or not. also I would increase the dose I noticed good resuilts and an amazing pump from 80mcg per day split into 2 shots one first thing in the morning, and the second right before I train

igf changes the structure of your body by making new cells so how are the gains not perminent. once you make the new cells and you stop igf they dont just go away do they. using gear can only get you so far you need the igf to make more potential for groth. ive never heard of igf holding water. i thought it got rid of the water. when i startede igf i could see the water coming off. i think thats why i felt like i was loosing size. all you guys talking about how great 80-100mcg is getting me excited for my next run

ok so lets say that i run my igf alone with nothiung else. and i put on 10lbs of lean mass. when i finish the run am i going to loose alot of that. or will i keep it all. igf-1 only

just a comment here.......2lbs is a big piss. Don't go by the scale, go by the mirror. And walk up to that chick and ask her if she has gained weight, that will teach her, lol

brew said:
just a comment here.......2lbs is a big piss. Don't go by the scale, go by the mirror. And walk up to that chick and ask her if she has gained weight, that will teach her, lol
now that'll teach her...LOL

jth250, bro' some people have a lower threashold to igf in their system and some people only respond to higher doses....I'm on eof thsoe that has kearned the unfortunate truth that i jsut dont respond well to lower doses so i ahve to run at 80 or 100 and at that leel it can get pricey but once you ahve ran igf and are pleased with the results then it is hard to not wnat to do it more often
. M-

i actually did ask her what was up . i took a while off from the gym and i went back faithfully about 7 months ago. when i first went back i weighed 180lbs. in those 7 months i went from 180 to 215. she saw my progress all along and what she ment was that i am not gaining like i was before. everytime she saw me i was 5 pounds heavier and now ive been at 213 for about a month now so she not seeing the dramatic gains like before. i said just as long as im not getting smaller its alright. she said "oh god no".

im almost finnished wioth this cycle so im sure ill drop a few pounds but hopefully the igf made some new cells so i dont loose a whole hell of alot. for my next run hopefully ill get to 220-225. i thought she ment i was loosing sizer but thats not the case so im all set

Yeah, 2 lbs isnt even worth noticing as long as it doesnt continue. Just make sure your eating properly and you should be fine.

well ive come to the conclusion that it was the igf that made me loose size. ive been off for a couple weeks now and i put on 3-4 lbs. and then someone told me tonight that my arms are getting bigger agian. so it had to be the igf. it probobly made me loose some of the water i was holding

Back