My transformation

Wow bro what a transformation.Thats amazing.The gear helps but it is all about dedication and time.We could have been best friends back in 91.I was 5'7 and 105.

Kudos bro!!!!

You remind me of .....well me when you started. I was puny and now it seems that everyone sees me as a very big dude(except me of course)! I commend your accomplishment. You look great man, keep up the good work!

You still runnin the gh bud? or did you drop it? just curious couldnt member how long you were gonna run it.

Haven't posted in here for a long time. I eventually ran out. I would still be on it if I had the money, lol. I hope to use some again soon.

everytime i see your before and after's it makes me say holy shit.... awesome work and dedication bro... even if you do get doctor scripted help as well (lucky fucker!)

Thanks!

I have a cycle coming up so I'll post pics after it's done.

you've got us progress this far... might as well show us shots from last year till now.. you freak.... damn you man.. i'm jealous... but love ya none the less

Yeah, I need to get some pics taken. I just barely came off--sort of--because my doc wants a blood test done so it's interrupting my cycle. I'll get something done soon.

Okay, it's about time I posted a picture, so I snapped one after my workout yesterday. For those who like to shave regularly: YES I'm still hairy and when I can afford laser hair removal, I'll do it. I'll trim the hair down when it gets too long since my wife actually *likes* the hair.

I tend to look like this all the time so no, I am not on a cutter. I am always trying to bulk because it is so hard for me. I know you can't see my wheels in this pic, but they actually are looking a little better to me, and I think I'm making progress on them.

Awesome work, bro. You've come a long way since being the skinny little guy making the peace sign.

My wife is the same way... she doesn't like it when I'm all smooth. She says it feels weird. lol Although I'm naturally not very hairy at all. Just my arms and legs have hair.

No kidding, I can't believe the difference between my latest pic (taken after my workout last night) and that first picture--unbelievable even to me. Hey, look at that, I'm wearing a MC tank top!

Back