NukNuk's Log to Nationals...

Yes, prostate swells and PA goes up. Went down once I backed off, just doing low dose now. I'm 45 got 24 year old gf and probably marry her, so need keep the trigger healthy.

ok here is the new plan. 8 weeks out, still holding at 230lbs.

Carbs: High 200 Low 50

Cardio: Two 20 min. sessions on the stair masters(HR at 160)

Test Prop
Test Susp.
Masteron
HGH
IGF
CJC
GHRP 2
MT2
Arimidex
Winny
Tren
T3
Clen
Anavar

ok here is the new plan. 8 weeks out, still holding at 230lbs.

Carbs: High 200 Low 50

Cardio: Two 20 min. sessions on the stair masters(HR at 160)

Test Prop
Test Susp.
Masteron
HGH
IGF
CJC
GHRP 2
MT2
Arimidex
Winny
Tren
T3
Clen
Anavar

lol, thats a whole lot of gear daddio! Go big or go home i guess,lmao! Cant wait to see ya on stage bro!

lol, thats a whole lot of gear daddio! Go big or go home i guess,lmao! Cant wait to see ya on stage bro!

Yeah, Im so ready to come OFF. With doing the Jr. USA's and Nationals this year I will only have been off for like 2 months, but it is what it is. Im ready to eat whatever I want also. The show will be done with just in time for the holidays, :chicken:

Yeah, Im so ready to come OFF. With doing the Jr. USA's and Nationals this year I will only have been off for like 2 months, but it is what it is. Im ready to eat whatever I want also. The show will be done with just in time for the holidays, :chicken:

thats great timeing! You will grow well even off gear shoveling in all that food,lol, I know i use to grow nice after gear and finaly being able to eat

Hanged out with my trainer yesterday and went out to eat last night, he let me eat a cheat meal. Even had one beer(Dark Ale). Woke up this morning at 228lbs! haha, firgured I would have put on a little weight, but insted I lost 2 pounds. lol.

After doing some posing today and looking at myself. ( By the way pics and video's do me no justice what so ever). I have my sights on top 3 in the HW class at Nationals. Im not being delusional, I have seen the top HW guys in person, and I know I can hang with them. I only say this now, because what my body is doing, has even got me baffled some. So top 3 is my goal. My mind set has just hit a higher level, and I will show up at this show ready to go pose for pose.

Back