NukNuk's Log to Nationals...

The funny thing is that right now Im weighing 235lbs very first thing in the morning. I have to lose 10 more pounds to make heavy weight class. So, If I start weighing in at 225lbs in the morning, I think I will be ready. I still got ovr 10 weeks to go to do this. Hoping I can come in at 225lbs and conditioned like no other, that way I will be at the very top of the class. Only time will tell. But looking llike this on 500 grams of carbs a day is good thing.

Looking at you now, you would never know that your legs were a weak part. That's saying alot given the size of your upper body.

The funny thing is that right now Im weighing 235lbs very first thing in the morning. I have to lose 10 more pounds to make heavy weight class. So, If I start weighing in at 225lbs in the morning, I think I will be ready. I still got ovr 10 weeks to go to do this. Hoping I can come in at 225lbs and conditioned like no other, that way I will be at the very top of the class. Only time will tell. But looking llike this on 500 grams of carbs a day is good thing.

your good to go brutha!

I should tighten up even more, when I drop the anadrol, dbol, deca, and long ester test. Just doing that alone should make me look more crisp, due to dropping water weight.

231lbs today. Cardio is 15min. Morning, 45min. Day, and 20min at night. Also added in green tea, everything else is the same still.

I should tighten up even more, when I drop the anadrol, dbol, deca, and long ester test. Just doing that alone should make me look more crisp, due to dropping water weight.

yes doing just that will make a huge difference in a weeks time...

masteron, winny, tren ace...here comes the grainess...

prep is looking good nuknuk! you have a phone text from me coming now!

Changes have been made this week to prep.

Carbs remain the same: 500 grams high day, 100 low.

Cardio is 65 min. a day

Drugs as of now:
Test
Tren
Deca
Dbol
Clen
T3
HGH
IGF
CJC
Ghrp 3
Arimidex
Masteron

Cardio is 65 min. a day

Drugs as of now:
Test
Tren
Deca
Dbol
Clen
T3
HGH
IGF
CJC
Ghrp 3
Arimidex
Masteron[/QUOTE

Great log Nuk .. Everything but the kitchen sink I see..

Cardio is 65 min. a day

Drugs as of now:
Test
Tren
Deca
Dbol
Clen
T3
HGH
IGF
CJC
Ghrp 3