NukNuk's Log to Nationals...

Saturday, I train but dont work, and Sunday I dont do anything, so since my activity level is low, I do low carbs. I can sleep more also instead of eat.
Thanks bro.. And by the way you look awesome.. In my heart you are your way to something BIG Nuk.

dont forget to get on some of the other boards here and there and drop a pic when it gets closer to show time, i think the extra exposure would help get you a more thorough look.

dont forget to get on some of the other boards here and there and drop a pic when it gets closer to show time, i think the extra exposure would help get you a more thorough look.

yes I agree with this also Nuk...the more exposure you get the better chance you wont get lost in the line up...Ill put up pics on my fb page, and mike ross, ect,ect...and rxmuslce, and md ...I think the video blog at nationals would be a great idea if we can make it happen

Listen to these guys, market yourself you have a good product, "you". You can really make this work.

yes I agree with this also Nuk...the more exposure you get the better chance you wont get lost in the line up...Ill put up pics on my fb page, and mike ross, ect,ect...and rxmuslce, and md ...I think the video blog at nationals would be a great idea if we can make it happen

I will do more exposure but wanted to wait til after the N. Americans and maybe the Olympia due to all the hype that will surround those shows. then all the attention will be on Nationals, and then I will chime in. lol.

Back