NukNuk's Log to Nationals...

You look great Bro, I'm really impressed with your progress, I know for damn sure that has come because you work your ass off. Good luck,

227lbs today. Been taning and getting alot darker. Very vieny now also. Sent off my entry form today and ordered my tan yesterday, so things are coming together.

Ok, I weighed in at 224lbs this morning. Still not ready though. Gotta get my back side in shape. Will take some pics tomorrow.

Ok, I weighed in at 224lbs this morning. Still not ready though. Gotta get my back side in shape. Will take some pics tomorrow.

pics of your glutes? would love to see how they are coming along !

Its all mental now, not top 3 , you are number 1, you already won , now just go through the motions and do it.

bro that doesnt even look like u in the face! You need to eat something brutha,lol . Holding your conditioning for a while now ay!

ok, things have changed.

Carbs are 350 a day
Cardio, 30 min twice a day

Dropped the Masteron
Doing Test, Tren ED
Added Halo and DNP

ok, things have changed.

Carbs are 350 a day
Cardio, 30 min twice a day

Dropped the Masteron
Doing Test, Tren ED
Added Halo and DNP

Hows the halo feel? Just curious what and how u feel on it as I never took it before

ok, so yesterday morning I wake up a 227lbs, then later that afternoon I was 224lb. Last night was a special night for me and my girl, so we went out to eat. I ate bread, flat bread, a 14oz bison steak, and a huge slice of banana cream pie. Even a an ale beer. So before I went to bed last night I was 229lbs. Ok, no big deal. Then this morning I wake up, use the bathroom, and Im 222lbs! LOL! I look great, nice a full, with viens running everywhere.

Do you think you need DNP? I normally think of it when someone needs to drop alot of weight.

numerous other benefits to DNP if you read my initial posting about it. It can be used extensive for other goals too, not just losing weight

ok, so yesterday morning I wake up a 227lbs, then later that afternoon I was 224lb. Last night was a special night for me and my girl, so we went out to eat. I ate bread, flat bread, a 14oz bison steak, and a huge slice of banana cream pie. Even a an ale beer. So before I went to bed last night I was 229lbs. Ok, no big deal. Then this morning I wake up, use the bathroom, and Im 222lbs! LOL! I look great, nice a full, with viens running everywhere.

A 7lb crap first thing in the morning is the best! lol

That's nuts how fast your metabolism is going, I love mine right now.

TMI! Did it rattle the pipes as it headed to the street? Those are usually from a cornback rattler rather than a bison thumper cobra. Hope you got a plumber on standby .

For once im glad I can't see the video on my pad.. Apple does have bonuses Tg !

Last edited:
Things are still on track. Just weighed tonight at 224lbs, so will be interested to see what I weigh over the next few days in the morining. Carbs are 400 high days and 50 lows. Adding in Letro on Monday, wednesday, and Friday. my head is in the right place, and staying drama free. My girl is doing all my food prep for me, what a HUGE help she is.

Back