Obama or Romney. Who are you voting for?

Obama or Romney. Who are you voting for?

• Obama

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Romney

Votes: 25 86.2%

• Total voters
I wouldn't vote for either 1 of them. They're not for the American people.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

I wouldn't vote for either 1 of them. They're not for the American people.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Well said lightsout!!!!! And totaly true. You can either vote for the guy that is killing whats left of the middle class, or vote for the guy that will ship ALL our jobs to fckn china or some other country. No, not voting is not a vote for Obama, but I understand where you are comming from with that. The sad part is, voting for the fckn morman (no disrespect meant) is just as bad as voting for obama. I wish you could vote non of the above and really have a voice. Just a matter of time before we as americans stand up to this joke of a government and make things the way they should be....

If BO BO get re-elected, I predict an assasination (no i dont wish that) attempt. Problem is then Biden gets in which isn't good option, so my guess is both will get it. But w/our luck, the P/VP then would be Reid and Pelosi.

BTW I'm sure someone here knows, what would happen if both got whacked? I assume special election? Who would be appointed interim Pres??

I am almost positive that if both die while in office the next in line is supposed to be the speaker of the house. I am almost fairly certain of it. The only way I vote if its for the state and county were your vote actually counts. I hate how the politicians restructure disctricts to get more votes on either side. neither side is for the people anymore just special interest and themselves. it is too sad what this nation has come to. I hate how most people dont know that the electoral college are the group that picks the president and the college is "supposed" to represent the popular vote. but in the past that is not always the case and the college can vote however they want to so in essence your vote actually DOES NOT COUNT. if I am wrong someone please correct me. if possible I want everyone of these lifetime politicians out and and start over and limit the time each one person can hold the same position.

I feel for those in the swing states, they must be seeing BO/Mitt ads every other minute. The polls say that Ohio is going for BO now more than ever yet BO is spending $ campaining there. Makes me think the polls are wothless

I feel for those in the swing states, they must be seeing BO/Mitt ads every other minute. The polls say that Ohio is going for BO now more than ever yet BO is spending $ campaining there. Makes me think the polls are worthless

If BO BO get re-elected, I predict an assasination (no i dont wish that) attempt. Problem is then Biden gets in which isn't good option, so my guess is both will get it. But w/our luck, the P/VP then would be Reid and Pelosi.

BTW I'm sure someone here knows, what would happen if both got whacked? I assume special election? Who would be appointed interim Pres??

No Like buffalo said if O died then the VP Biden would take office. If they both died then the speaker of the house, currently John Boehner would be POTUS.

The speaker would serve out the whats left of the term then you'd have elections as normal.

Elections are an inconsequential theatrical ruse for the mindless masses. We have the choice of voting for macaroni and cheese or Velveta shells and cheese. If we actually had a say, Ron Paul would be in the race.
Regardless of who is in office, nothing will change for the better. Those in "government" will continue to work us to the bone and run this country into the ground.
Elections are just a way for those in power to claim that this is a democracy

well regardless dude, people need to vote for the best candidate! The lesser of two evils!

Last edited:
There are no lesser of 2 evils, presser... They are Siamese twins of satans worth. We're screwed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back