off cycle supplements

megatron

what do you guys take off cycle as far as supplements to keep gaining or to aleast keep your gains. i want to use igf-1 off cycle is this a good idea, and what about creatine and aminos or is all that stuff just a waste of money.also is insulin good to run with the igf. any advise would help i usually use being off cycle as an excuse to slack and i want to avoid that .

I took Creatine, Tribulus and kept up with the B-12 shots.

- Glutamine
- Creatine
- High Quality Multi-Vitamin
- Lots of Protein/Quality Carbs
- Lots of Sleep
- Lift Heavy

You should be good :)

If you want to go with IGF-1 from here at MC, that would be the best option for sure.

Any opinions on slin? I would never consider it. Too dangerous. That's my opinion.

Insulin is useless without GH.

Go to www.synthetek.com for off cycle products - Syntheselen, Synthetine and Synthelamin all injectibles, all non hormonal, all great for in between cycles.

And of course, lots of protein, creatine, l-glutamine will be very helpful as well.

sound like advise that i can live with ,im scared of slin anyway because it is dangerous, thanks guys .looks like i need to order some supplements though.

Sky's the limit my friend:

Creatine ethyl ester
Citrulline Malate
HMB
Glutamine
Multi-vitamin
Meal Replacements
Whey Protein
Egg Protein
Micellar Casein
Hemp Seed Oil
BCAA's
Vitargo/Dextrose/Maltodextrin (post-workout)

If you are off-cycle, then leave the IGF-1 for the time you go back to on-cyle because to be most efefective you will need aas and hgh as well.

mexmuscle said:
If you are off-cycle, then leave the IGF-1 for the time you go back to on-cyle because to be most efefective you will need aas and hgh as well.
true igf works best when taking in conjunction with aas and such but it can be a great gains keeper and also help you with pct so it could be used quite effectively offf cycle,

Back