Omna Pain!!

38532nd

I just started a cycle of omna and finishing Deca..I mixed 1cc of omna and 1 of deca and man my shoulder is in some good pain this morning......I love this shit!!!

You need to inject slowly and massage the site post injection. You might also want to try heating the omna- that works for some as well.

Thanks bro.....It's a bitch but I still love it!!!! Kinda like the wife she's a bitch but I still love her too

i dont really get any pain from omnas..maybe add some more deca..or get some sterile oil and bump mmx

the BA in that plus in the omna is most likely the culprite with the pain...try using some sterile oil or a heating pad after the shot to help the oil disperse

I would but this would give the wife more ammo. She dosen't agree with it totally but I try to avoid showing her any negative signs of use. It just lights a match and she starts with I told you not to mess with that stuff!!! I'll deal with the pain but thanks....

38532nd said:
I would but this would give the wife more ammo. She dosen't agree with it totally but I try to avoid showing her any negative signs of use. It just lights a match and she starts with I told you not to mess with that stuff!!! I'll deal with the pain but thanks....

agreed, will take pain over a womans bitching anyday.

Back