Ramy, 100lbs in 1.5yrs!!!

thats doesnt look like 100 lbs gain to me, ill bet he counts it as his weight when dieted down for a show in the first pic and then how heavy he gets in the ofseason now, cause those two pics of him dieted down arent 100lbs difference

thats doesnt look like 100 lbs gain to me, ill bet he counts it as his weight when dieted down for a show in the first pic and then how heavy he gets in the ofseason now, cause those two pics of him dieted down arent 100lbs difference

Agreed...More like 40-50 lbs .... Maybe,,...Still a Beast though...

397444_10150520343901684_862360910_n.jpg1044678_416456645136839_1249225936_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

1st pic he was around 210lbs 2nd pic was off season about 10 weeks before NY show he was close to 320 lbs

That difference is mind-blowing. I'm telling you, if he was sponsored by a Saudi prince, my theory is he had to have gotten hold of a myostatin inhibitor, either acvr2b or follistatin in regular large amounts, not the mcg doses we've heard of from guys getting 1mg from peptide companies. Genetics or not, that is a HUGE amount of weight in that much time. Cost would not even be a factor here. Those Saudi princes are rich.

well not true this saudi price story , he just moved from Egypt to Kuwait with his family who are fishermen and he just went to a gym and started to workout for a couple of month and he had big improvement in that short time which give him the courage to ask for a job there and by chance the owner of the gym who is from kuwait heared of him and his improvement from the gym instructor and he offered him a job and ramy kept getting better and better so the owner sponsored him

That's incredible. When I got my thyroid fixed I put on just over 50lbs in about 4 months. Nothing like that though. I just went from puny to slightly better than average lol

I have gained 76 pounds in 7 years, what's up lol

Last edited:
I have gained 76 pounds in 7 years, what's up lol

DAMN METAL!!!!!!!!!!!! That is Fuckin Awesome bro....Really nice accomplishment. How about some before and afters?? I have a thread here showin me from 162 to 199 then cut down to 185....

I'm sittin at 192 now. So, I've made 30 lbs of solid gains in 2 years!!! (NOT NATURAL and Proud To Tell The Truth) ;)

Follistatin gotta do that trick

I've been up to 255-257 morning weight last year but then I wondered what good it was as I was not as athletic, given that I'm martial artist it's important to me to be able to kick ass and not get winded in 2 flight of stairs.

Hence I figured around 225ish the ideal weight for my structure where I can be big and do jump round house kicks like van damme ;) childhood dream = accomplished

But of course I can work on aesthetics, symmetry and be 5% bf at 225.

Don't you guys think size is overrated after some point? Wouldn't you rather be like frank Zane in size and do all other stuff in life. May be it's just me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Ramy really needs to bring up his calves to go with those huge quads.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anybody know where to obtain REAL Follistatin?

- - - Updated - - -

Does anybody know where to obtain REAL Follistatin?

Follistatin gotta do that trick

I've been up to 255-257 morning weight last year but then I wondered what good it was as I was not as athletic, given that I'm martial artist it's important to me to be able to kick ass and not get winded in 2 flight of stairs.

Hence I figured around 225ish the ideal weight for my structure where I can be big and do jump round house kicks like van damme ;) childhood dream = accomplished

But of course I can work on aesthetics, symmetry and be 5% bf at 225.

Don't you guys think size is overrated after some point? Wouldn't you rather be like frank Zane in size and do all other stuff in life. May be it's just me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree I would rather look like bob paris or someone like that very symmetrical but on the smaller size but still larger than normal

Back