Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

I just done all my injections. I do syntherol injections extra slow (you have to) so they took an hour. It seems wrong injecting yourself an hour but I missed one day so done everything together. So that was 8 calf, 4 bi-cep, 2 tri-cep and 1 delt (synthetine) injection. It can really take it out of you but I am feeling good. Well not great as the RAD-140 (took just over an hour ago) makes me feel off... I might just stop it as I only ever want to feel great on cycle.

Just had some 85% dark chocolate and about to make a synthepure fruit smoothie and go to the gym to train legs. Smoothie will be made with 2 apples, oats, spinach, synthepure and water.

Since starting the MK-677 I am so much thicker all over so that's a bonus... not for my waist though :o:D

RAD-140 was making me feel anxious and just not right so I have dropped it. It felt really strong and my aggression and anxiety shot up on it. Rambostallone mentioned the same but I knew it was that anyway as I haven't felt anxious for a long time. MK-677 fatigue is hitting me strong so I may have to lower the dose. It is always there but seems to go up and down throughout the day (gh pulses).

I probably took too much pre workout yesterday for legs as I felt tired during training and I really struggled but pushed through. I am going to avoid high stimulant pre workouts from now on as they are not good for health and I want to be 100% for training. My heart was beating far too fast during training and I felt sick so no more large doses of Cannibal Ferox Amped :D

I may have struggled through but I still trained brutally and could barely walk by the end of training. I worked calves, hips, glutes, hams and quads. I took advantage of the proper leg press machine so done lots of calf presses on there. I also done 50, 40, 35, 30, 25, 20 and 15 reps on the leg press. It feels really heavy and 7 plates a side feels like 10 on most machines for some reason. I don't want to go too heavy so kept it at 7 plates a side max and done 30 reps with that. The lower rep sets were the same weight but extra slow reps and minimal rest used.

It's time to get ready for the gym. I will do my syntherol shots pre bed tonight and not pre workout. My arms feel quite sore anyway so best I leave them till later. I always feel my calves these days but they are ok but not training them so again they will be left till later. Actually I will leave calves till tomorrow and dose them before I train (calves, chest and tri-ceps). Today I will dose 3ml synthetine and 2 caps of partition md before I train.

I was destroyed after training legs yesterday so mainly stuck to whole food shakes in the night. Post workout I had synthepure, rice krispies, 1 apple and water. Later on I swopped the rise krispies for oats and had the same. Fruit is very expensive here and they had a big sale on 4 apples so I have bought 5 packs.

Today will be back with rear delts and bi-ceps. If this doesn't get you in the mood to train back I am not sure what will...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_8G2n-hIz8

I can finally get my gf to shave my back tonight. She has been really busy and making excuses so I had to hold off. I didn't want to shave the rest of me cos I would have just looked stupid in the gym etc. I don't mind looking stupid but I am like a gorilla and my back hair is bad and I would look mental with a shaved front, legs and a fur rug on my back :o:D

Yesterday I trained back, rear delts and bi-ceps. I helped a young lad out asking questions so had a few breaks in between sets. I don't usually do that but he was nice and asking me questions on form, diet etc so I helped him out. I pulled 5 plates a side on the hammer rows and the full weight rack on seated cable rows and lat pulldowns amongst many things.

This MK-677 is effecting me big time though. I love the muscle fullness but the fatigue is bad. I dosed 1/2 a dropper so approx 18.75mg in the morning today. I am going to stick with this dose and see if the minor drop makes any difference. If I am still bad I will drop it to 12.5mg.

Today I will be training calves, chest and tri-ceps so need to get ready for that. I will dose syntherol in my calves soon and get my stuff ready then go and kill it. I feel like doing incline smith presses (heavy) but will mainly go for the pump for the rest of my exercises. Although calves will pretty much be as heavy as possible for 20-10 reps.

I should add due to the severe tiredness from the MK I have been having many more shakes recently. They are mainly made with whole foods so still great but I will make an effort to add more meats back in. Last night my 2 last meals were synthepure smoothies made with 1 apple, oats, milk and water. Plus my post workout meal was the same but with rice krispies instead of oats. I plan to buy a variety of fruit for my shakes today and lots of good quality meat.

Pre workout today will be GAT's PMP, 3ml synthetine and 20mg avar.

This MK-677 is too much for me. I never have energy and if I do it comes at a weird time so can't really use it to my advantage. Yesterday I trained hard but for the rest of the day struggled. After the gym I bought a new gym bag and got home about 7pm. I literally couldn't stay awake... could barely move. I went to bed and my gf came back at 9:30pm and I woke up and couldn't even focus properly I was that tired. So I just went back to bed and woke up at 5am and still feel tired. So last night I didn't do my aas shots like I was supposed to so will just do them tonight.

I didn't even take MK-677 yesterday because the night before was the same. We went to her parents house for dinner and I felt ill and come home early. I could barely walk home as I was that tired. So I said to myself stop it to see the difference so I didn't take my morning dose and I won't be today either. I will restart on 6.25mg 2moro night. MK-677 is amazing but the side effects are too much for me at standard doses. The tiredness seems to hit me extra hard... it's the only bad side I get but it's so bad I simply can't function on it. So it's a shame but I have stopped all my new things but still keeping in the 20mg avar pre workout. I will carry on at 6.25mg and when I get back from my holiday will combine that with 5mg cjc-dac per week.

My gf will have to shave me later on so sorry about the delay in pictures. Yesterday I had a great training session and trained calves, chest and tri-ceps. I dosed 3ml synthetine, 20mg avar and 1 scoop of GAT's PMP pre workout.

Today I will be training shoulders with rear delts. Gonna punish them and do a few different movements but lift heavy on everything. I will finish with 100 reps for lateral raises and rear delt raises to get as good as a pump as possible.

I didn't properly start synthelamin for a few reasons but I will be today. I need the energy boost from it and hopefully it helps with my appetite too. Gonna dose syntherol in my arms in the next few hours and kill it today :)

I had some shoulder pain but thought it would go away but it got worst so I never trained the other day or yesterday. It feels ok (still sore) now but I will be careful and just train legs until it is better. My plan is rotating calves and hams with calves and quads until my shoulder is better. Not sure what done the damage but I was performing incline smith presses and it didn't feel right but carried on and done 3 plates a side. Although the pain seems to stem from my upper trap so it could have been done anytime. Perhaps it is from standing calf raises in the smith. Well I will be smart now and leave it and do higher reps when I am back.

I will post some pics later. I have to shave in stages as there is so much hair and my electric razor runs out :o I just have my legs to do so can get some pics up later.

Yesterday I done syntherol in my calves and arms and it went well apart from my inner right calf were I had to try a few times and hit a nerve in the process. I am going to dose synthetine and synthelamin now. JJ starting syntheselen makes me want to run that too but I will wait a few months more.

I had a lot of protein yesterday in the form of chicken and beef and will continue that today too. I have also been having 2-3 synthepure smoothies recently so my protein intake is high.

Last night I dosed 6.25mg (1/6th of a dropper) MK-677 and do feel tired now but hopefully I can manage this small dose. It's crazy strong even at this low dose as I woke up a few times in the night but did sleep very deep. I also had bad cts in the morning and couldn't move my hands properly for 5 mins. I would have looked funny when I woke up as I could't straighten my legs due to the syntherol calf shots and I got up holding my hands up saying I can't feel them :o:D My calves are very sore now but I will walk to the gym then warm up slowly so they will be gtg for my training... they are going to burn :o:D

My hormones are still the same... 875mg sust, 400mg deca and 20mg avar pre workout.

Today was a stressful day. Various things and it ended with my gf fighting with her sister... her sister deserved it though. I still wasn't letting her get out of taking photos of me even if it was past midnight and she wanted to sleep :D

I have mixed views on my pics. I am my worst critic but even I think my calves are looking decent and really big but in the pics it just hasn't come out at all :o Not sure if it's because I have such long legs (6ft 2) or they are just a lot crapper than they look to me. Again though I am the first to say how crap they are but the pics surprised me. I need to measure them but I would be shocked if they weren't 18.5 inches now. I know size is nothing but thats what I am going for. I had just shot them before the pics so they look a bit sore.

I know my body but even I was a bit surprised with the fact I look just as lean even though I am eating alot. Plus it's not like I am running tren or large doses of fat burners. This is where synthetine really shines and I know it's the main reason for this. I am on test and deca too with 20mg avar pre workout. I will weigh myself soon (still need to buy a scale) but I would guess I am atleast 10 pounds up from a few weeks ago.

1 hour before getting pics I dosed 5ml synthelator. My vascularity went froma 3/10 to a 9/10 in that time and I didn't do a thing. It's a crazy feeling and my neck tightened up and it effected my breathing for about 3 mins. I also went a bit light headed but was fine and then dosed my syntherol in my calves. You can see the difference in my pics too as my veins started popping out more and more.

Even the 6.25mg MK-677 dose last night has made me extra tired tonight but I am going to carry on with it. Anyway here are a few progress pics of me. I will include my legs too (excuse the patches of hair as I had to rush) and be kind as I am tall and I have worked very hard to get what I have :o:D

346mkww.jpg

24318cz.jpg

zjcepj.jpg

2m43wu9.jpg

2vlp56v.jpg

ax20lt.jpg

316s2kl.jpg

Today is an off day from the gym. My body definitely needs it as my last 2 workouts both lasted well over 2 hours. I feel really good though but a break is always good. My upper trap is still not right so I need to be careful but it feels better. I could tell training it would make it feel better but sure I did push the volume on both days.

On Monday I trained shoulders and must have done 100 sets. Most were light with some moderate weight involved. Set after set of various db, cable and barbell shoulder movements. I done a variety of things for front, lateral and rear delts. I only went up to 12kg for db lateral raises, 26kg db shrugs and done a lot of 15kg plate front raises. I could barely lift my arms up for most of my workout. I finished with some standing smith machine presses but only done a max of 30kg a side.

Yesterday was calves, back, bi-ceps and forearms and that lasted a few hours. I have been going really heavy with calves recently but decided to mainly do higher reps for calves yesterday. I done full stretch and paused reps and ended with 2 sets of 50 reps and the burn was unbearable.

Back was a variety of moderate weighted rows and pulldowns utilizing different grips and angles. I done some behind the neck pulldowns on the hammer strength machine whilst sat backwards. Some high and low lat rows. Close and hammer grip pulldowns. Some cable rows and one armed rows too. I decided to do some shrugs again. This time I utilized the hammer strenth shoulder press machine and put the seat at the bottom. Then I stood on the seat and used the handles to shrug and it felt great. I didn't go over 3 plates a side as I didn't want to overdo things.

Bi-ceps and forearms were a variety of exercises performed in random order and the pump was incredible. I like behind the back wrist curls for forearms but done a bit of everything. Bi-ceps the same as ever... db's, cables and barbells. One movement that stands out is using the seated cable row machine and sitting on the floor and using the pad to rest my arm so I can perform extremely strict bi-ceps curls.

2moro will be chest and tri-ceps and I will mainly stick to machines and make sure I squeeze my chest on every rep. Friday will be legs and a lot of volume.

Tonight I will dose syntherol in my calves and arms. Gonna dose synthetine and synthelamin soon. I feel a big boost from the synthelamin so things are good. I finished a bottle of synthergine a few days ago and have one left but will start that when I come back from my holiday.

The gym here is great and our room is literally a 30 second walk away. My calves have lost water retention and general swelling from not being pinned and they are looking much better. I have been training them hard over here and taking full advantage of a great leg press machine.

My holiday is amazing and pretty much consists of me eating and lying in the sun. My body finally told me stop eating like a pig so I have been suffering (on the toilet) for the last day :o:D I have been eating 3-4k for all 3 meals of the day. Typical breakfast starts with about 10 pieces of bacon, beans, sausages, black pudding, scrambled egg, 3 poached eggs and anything else I can stack on the plate. Then I have a plate of pancakes, waffles, and churros all covered in chocolate sauce. Last plate is always fruit... pineapple, melon, mango, passion fruit etc. Yesterday I had 3 massive rib eye steaks over about 3 hours plus a ridiculous amounts of carbs to go with them. So yes the food is incredible here... as are the Latina waitresses:D

I looked 7 months pregnant pretty much 24/7 until today thanks to well I won't go into that. I will update when I am back. This just took me about 20mins to write on my phone :o

This was my much smaller breakfast today...

106kozk.jpg

f9fh3q.jpg

All the sugar and some tadalafil had me looking a bit pumped so took a quick pic :o...

34sghn5.jpg

We were training before and the gym was empty so had my gf take a quick pic...

2vd43gl.jpg

My holiday is great. I am still training hard and relaxing the rest of the day. I eat 3 times per day and loads of food each meal. Although I have lowered things but still probably eating approx 6k calories per day.

It's a night and day difference being off synthetine. I noticed really fast how the look it brings faded away. I took some tadalafil preworkout today and that has helped with vascularity but my body definitely misses synthetine.

I am looking forward to getting back into a good routine. Mainly because I have been having stomach issues. From going the toilet all the time to barely at all and back again :o

Here is a pic from before which is deceiving because I was breathing in with everything I had :D

mhqf75.jpg

Training has been good and I am going to miss the leg machines I have over here. Sounds sad but I am looking forward to getting back into a good routine diet wise. I think I have put on 3 inches around my waist over here and I probably needed to lose about 3 inches before I came :o:D

I like being bulky but I look so much better leaner (as we all do). But with me I think I look multiple times better leaner. I have wide hips and even when ripped a fairly big waist. Plus I put weight on around my waist so easily to the point it simply takes away from my look. The bigger I get the bigger my waist does. Sure I could be smarter with my diet at times but I think a more classic physique look would suit me best.

I will definitely get the leanest I have ever been this year. Plus with syntherol in the right places I think I could look fantastic. So that's my next plan... get the waist down whilst maintaining muscle and even adding to it by using syntherol in the right places. I will carry on bulking for longer first though. I will also be coming down to trt (150mg per week) for the rest of my bulk. I plan to start blasting and cruising with short bursts instead of just staying on constantly :D I know with what I have planned and utilizing syntherol, synthetine and syntheselen I can look my best ever. Moreover I can maintain pretty much everything even during my aas cruises.

- - - Updated - - -

I returned from my vacation 2 days ago. I was a bloated mess on holiday but was really ill the last day so that resulted in me losing a lot of my bloat. It was really bad and I felt hot and cold plus I vomited all night and was literally on the toilet for about 7 hours :o The next day I was so weak and felt like I was going to pass out a few times in the day. I wasn't looking forward to the flight home but it turned out much better than I first thought it would be. It was a short illness as I am feeling much better now.

Today was my first day back in the gym after my vacation. I trained calves, chest and forearms. I trained when away but it felt great to be back and I pushed things hard. I dosed 3ml synthetine in my left delt pre workout and I have missed it. I will start syntherol again 2moro in my calves. I took a bottle over with me and needles but decided to leave it for the 2 weeks. I will be doing smaller ed injections from now on and looking forward to progressing through the weeks/months.

Yesterday I dosed 300mg test e and 300mg deca and moving forward will probably do 600mg of both each week. I did earlier write I will be coming down to trt for the rest of my bulk but my plans have changed. I have deca and figured I will use it up before coming down. Then once I have used it I will come down to 150mg test for a cruise before starting a cutting cycle.

As mentioned I will be dosing syntherol in my calves but I plan to start it in my chest too. I am ordering more needles and once I have them I will start a cycle in my chest. I will be following Big A's protocol for chest and I look forward to it.

I have had 2 days break from the gym but will be training tomorrow with my girlfriend. Well thats the plan but I train at such a pace/intensity sometimes we decide it's best we train apart :D My chest is really sore from the other day which is great. All those lighter weight squeezing reps after the heavier pressing really make a difference. Once I add in my syntherol injs I can see my chest exploding with size so looking forward to it. I know things will be much easier with smaller pins so waiting on them before I start.

Tonight was my gf's cousin's bday party. I didn't drink but snacked on loads of crisp and nuts. Although since coming back my diet had purposely been fairly light just to lose the holiday bloat (which I nearly have). I will start adding in more clean food 2moro and with the hard training, synthetine and aas I know I will add some quality muscle without any fat.

I need slin pins for my cjc-dac which I will be running at 5mg per week for... well I have 6 vials so probably 6 weeks unless I get more. I will also be dosing 6.25mg MK-677 per day. I am going to dose another 300mg test e and 300mg deca pre bed now too. That will be done every 3 days so works out to be 700mg test and 700mg deca per week. I am having a break from oral aas as in the past year I have taken them regularly.

I am really driven and want to train everyday but I know with my current goals it's best I keep it to 3-4 times weekly so will be doing that. I will increase volume in 2 months but right now going to give everything I have each time I walk in the gym but also the time to recover properly.

I got in the gym late today and needed to get a shower there so only had about 35 mins to train. I ended up having an amazing workout and barely stopped. Started with leg curls and done them standing using a leg extension machine. Just set after set with each leg with no rest from start to finish. Then I finished with some seated leg curls and 20 rep sets with minimal rest.

Next was back and I started with lat pulldowns rotating from the front to the back. It's a hammer strength machine so for the back ones I find sitting backwards on the seat feels best. I was doing 15-10 reps of each with no rest. I done some cable rows standing away from the station then one handed rows in the same place. Then some lat rows using a lat pulldown machine and standing on the floor with one foot on the seat and using a hammer grip. Then some machine high rows to complete failure with partials. I finished with a variation of deadlifts using a cable row machine as my back feel fine with those. The pump was incredible and the synthetine and pre workout had me sweating a ridiculous amount.

Post workout meal was crap. I met my mate outside the gym and he was showing me his new gym. There was nothing to eat apart from a McDonalds which is obviously crap. No food is better than none especially since I had only had a smoothie pre training. So I got 2 double cheeseburgers and 6 chicken mcnuggets. Otherwise I have ate good wholsesome food.

I am looking forward to starting syntherol in my chest. Just waiting on more pins then I will start. I have put some aas in there in the past and it was ok so I know syntherol will be easy for me. I will be following Big A's protocol but not sure if I will do 9 or 6 sites. I will start with 9 and see how that goes. If I decide to do 6 I will probably extend the cycle slightly and maybe even up to 2ml per site but time and experience will dictate. Here is his protocol...

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE PECS. SYNTHEROL PECS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 0.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 90ml
DAY 11-20 - 1ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 180ml
DAY 21-30 - 1.5ml per muscle head - 18 injections per day = 270ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 1.5ml per muscle head, per week - 18 injections per week = 162ml

TOTAL ML's: 702ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 8 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL PINS: 648 pins needed

Things are going good. I didn't mention this but I have minor elbow pain. There was a children's pool on holiday with a big pirate ship... sounds silly but it was really good. I went down one of the slides and banged my elbow on the floor of the pool... obviously it's not designed for someone over 6ft :o:D I also have the reoccuring trap issue but nothing major. I over done the weight with shoulder presses before and felt it alittle. Nothing bad though but I am going to lower all shoulder and chest pressing weights for the next month or so. That was planned for chest anyway once I start the syntherol injects as it would be asking for trouble going for huge lifts with that much oil in my chest.

As everyone knows I am just getting back into things after my vacation. It's good to be back in my gym and back on the synthetine. I was only off it for nearly 3 weeks but the difference was huge. Everything is building up now and I have lost most of my holiday bloat. I am looking better as each day goes by. I will start slin again in a few days. Looking back at my pics in Dec I was so much fuller when using slin and synthetine together. That combo is literally magic so I will start using it more. I just found a pic I never posted when I was using the slin and synthetine together so will post it now. I posted a similar one but left this one out...

1z20zg3.jpg

I am thinking now with the aas, synthetine, slin plus the addition of 6.25mg MK-677 per day I can get back to this fullness in a matter of 2 weeks.

I have just rested today. My quads are really sore as in struggling to stand from being seated. They will probably be worst 2moro but I love the feeling it can just be annoying at times. I mainly just used the horizontal leg press but killed it. Lots of 20-10 rep sets with no or minimal rest in between. I mainly performed close stance presses to really hit the outer quads. I never pause at the top anymore so always have constant tension on my legs. I also added a few super sets using db squats straight after the presses. I just held a 30kg db in both hands and squatted down. I would say thats the hardest I have trained recently as I ended up on the floor.

My entire back is sore from training the other day too. I really focused on my lats that day and they are really sore which is great for me. Thats the area I want to develop most on my back so I will be doing similar workouts in the future. I really want to get them to pop out more. Obviously I will still hit everything hard but they will be taking priority.

2moro will probably be calves, chest and tri-ceps and I am looking forward to it.

I have ordered 3ml syringes, 21G pins for uploading and 26G 1/2 inch pins for injections from sterilesyringes for my syntherol chest cycle. Once I have them I will start and follow the above protocol.

Earlier I trained calves, chest and triceps and it felt amazing. I have tried most things over the years and I always recommend low volume and high frequency approaches. However I love my long high volume workouts and will be carrying on with them for the next few months. Today I trained for 2 1/2 hours... approx 30 mins calves, 80 mins chest, 20 mins tri-ceps and 20 mins abs/stretching.

For calves I started with machine raises but kept the weight to 3 plates a side. I done loads of sets in just over 20 mins using a variety of foot positions, rep speeds and holds. I finished with db tibialis raises with a few sets to complete failure (approx 30 reps each). For chest I only done a max of 2 plates a side but really focused on form and making every rep count. I must have done about 40 sets total and used a mix of machines, bb's, db's and cables. All the usual stuff but I did try some incline barbell presses to the throat which I haven't done for awhile. Tri-ceps a variety of pushdowns for 5 mins then some heavy close grip bench. I finished with tri-ceps dips but using an assisted pull up machine and facing away from it and holding onto the pad and pushing down. If you haven't tried doing dips like that before I recommend giving them a go.

I dosed 3ml synthetine pre workout and will be doing another 3ml soon. I have mainly be doing 3ml per day but going to up it now. I also tried just over a scoop of the preworkout pre kaged. I am guessing what happened to me when doing abs and later on when at home is a result of the pre workout plus the hard training. Basically I started doing machine crunches and they felt great and I done 5 quick sets. I went over to do a few sets of standing rope crunches. On the 1st rep I had a bad muscle spasm in my lower abs. I had to stand there for a min or so. Hey on a positive that 1 min was one of the best and most painful ab workouts of my life :D I strecthed then had a shower/sauna. When I got home my chest started spasming. Soon after both my tri-ceps done it too. I have had muscle spasms before but usually just 1 tri-cep but not 4 different areas. They weren't that painful plus they have stopped now anyway. 2moro will likely be an off day so I can recover and kill it on Friday.

Post workout today I had a nice treat. Synthepure, chocolate milk, 2 bananas and ice in the nutribullet. I couldn't resist drinking most of it before the pic :D

v42t86.jpg

My diet is 95% clean and I will be adding to it. Today I have ate...

Synthepure, 2 apples, some oats, almond milk and water (rushing out so had a quick breakfast)

4 whole eggs, bread and salad

Chicken, potatoes and salad

Synthepure, pineapple, some oats and water

Beef mince in tomatoe sauce, pasta, tomatoes, peppers

Beef mince in tomatoe sauce, pasta, tomatoes, peppers (made loads so enough for me and my gf plus 2nd meal for me)

Greek yoghurt with watermelon bcaa's in and some white grapes mixed in too.

Pre bed I will probably just have a protein shake with peanut butter. If I cook it will be eggs and salad.

Today was an off day from the gym and I feel great. My diet was fairly relaxed today. Pretty much the same stuff but we went to a Turkish kebab place and I got chicken kebab meat, salad and fries. Then shortly after a big chicken mac or whatever it's called in McDonalds. The burgers are different over here... basically a big mac but with 2 chicken breasts.

Yesterday I trained back for 2 hours and calves for 30 mins. Just set after set of a variety of pulldowns and rows. Lots of different grips and techniques used. One that stands out is on the hammer strength lat pulldown instead of using the hand grips I used the actual metal arm so I could use a hammer grip. Well I used that grip, normal grip facing forwards and facing backwards for a tri-set of approx 10 reps each. I also done a variety (high, low, standing, sat on the floor etc) of cable rows with the rope attachment. Calves was mainly leg press calf presses and seated calf raises using the smith machine.

I am looking forward to starting syntherol in my chest :) 2moro will probably be arms and calves... maybe shoulder and arms... I will decide 2moro.

I must be growing because look what happened to me the other night...

2zqh3zm.jpg

My head hit the tiled floor and I hurt my back but I saw the funny side :o:D

Back