Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

Don't worry about it. You can post what you want in my logs. But sure as you know if a sponsor pays to be advertised on a forum then other companies can't just post adverts/links. But that's nothing to do with me and you can post what you want in my logs. But literally that guy ripped off loads of sponsors on promuscle. He mentioned he knows the guy who makes it in that video. If he has anything to do with that company that video is a bad move on his part.

I apologize but I have no idea who Norm Smallwood is except he uses Mediphorm for himself and his clients because it works so much better than normal SEO. My buddy on ASF found the video of him online and posted it there. I copied it and posted it here. I know the guy who makes Mediphorm personally.

Again, I apologize. Had I known who he was or that this was a sensitive subject I wouldn't have posted.

I also didn't realize that Synthetek is the only SEO allowed to be here. I apologize for that too. I'll leave it alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Everything has been great apart from my sleep. I won't grow if I don't sleep. I have stayed up all night and will crash about 9pm tonight. It's 8am now and I am struggling but will do it. Sounds severe but it's needed to get me back in a semi normal sleeping routine.

Training has been great and been pushing it extra hard. Maybe too heavy for my back but it seems ok (upper back). My lower back I just do back extensions as anything else is too risky. Yesterday was chest and tri-ceps and I done a dropset on decline barbell presses with 60kg, 50kg, 40kg and 30kg a side (amongst many other things).

Syntherol has been at low doses ed but I am going to change that to larger eod shots from now on. Synthetine was at 3ml pre workout but now I will dose it twice daily. I didn't end up starting synthelamin but will do tonight... actually I will do it now :) I am using 25mg sdrol now so synthegine is a must for me and that is dosed at 2ml am/pm. I may up that to 5ml soon as sdrol is so toxic.

Hormones are 875mg sust and 400mg deca. I will restart novalin-r 2moro twice daily 4 days per week. That will be dosed 30 mins before synthetine shots like I done in the past. Pre workout will be 15IU and later on only 3IU to increase synthetines absorption. I have just mixed a genotropin 16IU pen and will start that now at 2IU everyday. I haven't taken much hgh before and never pharm so just wanted to see what it felt like. Obvious 16IU is nothing and will do next to nothing but just curious. If I like it I may try and run it at 2IU per day in the future. Although I will probably just go with peptides instead as I get them for free.

Probably going to train in the next few hours. Not the best idea in my sleep deprived state but a little pre workout will help :)

Don't worry about it. You can post what you want in my logs. But sure as you know if a sponsor pays to be advertised on a forum then other companies can't just post adverts/links. But that's nothing to do with me and you can post what you want in my logs. But literally that guy ripped off loads of sponsors on promuscle. He mentioned he knows the guy who makes it in that video. If he has anything to do with that company that video is a bad move on his part.

I appreciate it. But admin already deleted my thread. Synthetek is the only brand of SEO allowed to do business here and on Pro Muscle. I didn't read that in the fine print. Lol

Anyway, good luck on your log! I'll still be following. Kill it! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally slept well last night so hopefully that continues. I was falling asleep at midnight and I hadn't pinned my syntherol. But as I do it eod now I figured just sleep and glad I did. This way I am going to pin my syntherol pre workout today so it works out better. I will pin arms and legs and will be training legs shortly after. I might start with some light very high reps for my arms just to get some pump. Gonna go to a different gym as they have a great lying leg curl machine so I will destroy my hams on that for a change. The way it has worked out I may just do syntherol pre workout in 2 days or carry on as normal pre bed 2moro so nothign changes.

I am going to pin 4ml synthetine today for a change. I am feeling good and definitely growing :)

My legs are destroyed. I love this feeling but I can tell they are going to be bad 2moro. I injected 1ml syntherol in 4 spots in each calf pre workout. I also decided to inject 5ml synthetine pre workout too. I done 2.5ml in my delt and 2.5ml sub-q in my stomach. I had a massive lump in my stomach post injection but it had disappeared by the time I checked when in the shower after training.

I had a big dose of pre workout (GAT's PMP) so was wired during my workout. It always makes me go the toilet beforehand and due to the big dose of synthetine I was sweating loads. I was soaked through before I had even started training :o:D

It was leg day and I always start with calves and they felt great due to the syntherol. I have been using moderate weight but lots of rest and minimal rest periods recently. However today I went as heavy as I could go for 20-8 reps. I always make sure I get as high on my toes as possible for maximum stretch in my calves. It's optimal to move up onto your big toe but it is quite hard to do especially with heavier weight. For many sets I had a fairly wide stance and imagine l am trying to bring my ankles and knees together and that helps a lot. I feel by using all these little tricks, training brutally hard and all the syntherol I can get my calves to 20 inches this year.

I trained at a different gym today as it has a great lying leg curl machine and standing calf raise machine. Both feel extremely heavy even with lighter weight so it's a struggle when using most or all of the rack. It also has a great ab machine so I sometimes use that when I am there too. My training looked like this...

Leg Extenions... a few very light weight sets to warm up my knees
Standing Calf Raises... about 8 sets of 20-8 reps going up in weight. I finished with a drop set on these and the pump was great.
Calf Presses... about 4 sets of 20-15 reps going up to the full weight rack.
Horizontal leg press calf raises... about 5 sets of 20-15 reps going up to the full weight rack.
Standing leg curls using leg extension machine... 4 sets of 20-15 reps on each side.
Lying leg curls... 10 sets of 20-10 reps going up to the full weight rack.
Seated leg curls... 2 sets of 25 slow reps
Hip Adductor (Leg presses were taken)... 4 sets of 20 reps going up to full weight rack.
Horizontal Leg Press... about 6 sets of 20 reps going up to the full weight rack
Leg Press... it had 7 plates on so I just left it like that... about 6 sets of 30-15 reps. These were a struggle as 7 plates on this machine feels very heavy. The machine looks like it is about 40 years old.
Leg Extension... 2 light sets until I could feel my legs again :D Then done 1 set of 60 reps... 50kg for 15, 40kg for 15, 30kg for 15 and 60kg for 15. Finished with 30kg for 100 reps.
Ab machine... 5 sets of 20 very slow reps with squeezes on every rep.
Stretches for about 10 mins.

I will see how I feel 2moro and if I am ok I will probably train shoulders and arms :)

That feeling when you wake up and first stand out of bed after training legs and shooting syntherol the day before! It took me about 5 mins to be able to straighten my legs :D I can barely walk but feel good. today had to be an off day but I nearly left for the gym at 7pm but glad I didn't now. Just ate and rested my legs. My calves and quads are very sore to touch but that only shows me I have trained them well.

I added 1 cap (25mg) of sdrol in a few days ago so should start feeling them more over the next week or so. I also bought a 16IU Genotropin pen and have been using it at 2IU per day. Obviously it's not going to do anything as I only have 8 days supply :o I just wanted to see how it felt at this low dose. In a perfect world I could run it at 5IU for 6 months but I am far too poor to do that. If it feels good I may try to run it at 2IU for a few months. I mention it as the only thing I have really noticed in these few days is the added tiredness. So that plus my legs just made me want to sleep today. I have literally done nothing but I guess that is ideal after leg training.

Quite a few of my meals (snacks) recently when I am pressed for time have been 2 scoops of synthepure and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. I am not eating a huge amount but starting low and gradually building up calories over the months.

2moro will be shoulders and arms and I looking forward to it :)

- - - Updated - - -

I love leg day too - awesome job!!

I love the feeling during and after leg day. But I very rarely look forward to leg day now days as I know whats a head :o:D

I will post some calf pics in a week or so then provide weekly updated pics. I am just starting to use larger amounts (still low) and I will increase them over the next few weeks.

In a general sense I have definitely gotten bigger the last 2 weeks. I haven't a clue what I weigh but looking forward to finding out when I go back the UK. I am going to buy scales for over here too. Weight isn't that important to me but as I am bulking it is a good indication. Your mind can play tricks on you and many times I have weighed myself and been much heavier than I thought. So if I stay just as lean but move up in weight I know thats only a good thing. If I had to guess I would say I have put on about 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks.

My legs are worst today and walking is a struggle :D They should be much better 2moro though. I decided to have today off as my mate wanted to train shoulders with me 2moro (shoulders was next for me). I have slept a lot today which was nice.

Watching the Rich Piana vids has rubbed off on me alittle. I have done feeder workouts for calves in the past but I have decided to start them for bi-ceps. I just need to order some dumbbells from somewhere. I figured it would be great to do my syntherol arm shots then do 100 db curls and 100 hammer curls straight afterwards.

Before bed I am going to do my syntherol calf injections at 1ml per site so 4ml total for each calf. I will do my arms shots 2moro before the gym as I am training shoulders and arms.

My legs are still hurting from the other day. My recovery is usually great but I did push it. Today is the first day I have been able to walk ok. I feel great though and looking forward to training 2moro. It will be chest and arms 2moro. Today was calves and back and yesterday was shoulders and tri-ceps. Wed will be legs again... so just when I am ok walking I will do it all over again :D I will have a day off after legs.

I am not eating a huge amount but will be increasing things now. I plan to add in another meal. Plus make sure I stay consistent with my aminos in water through the day as I haven't been having as much recently. I am looking fuller but holding some water and that will likely increase in the next few weeks.

Gonna inject my calves pre bed tonight. I have been lifting heavy weight with them recently. I like to rotate things and for the next 8 weeks or so (with occasional light days) it will be mainly heavy weight for calves (atleast 8 reps). I will inject syntherol in my arms pre workout 2moro.

I done my calves earlier and when I stood up I couldn't straighten my legs :D It's the same when I get up in the morning and first stand up. I am pretty much limping for a day after every set of calf injections. I have to add though since I restarted I have not had a single issue. Every injection has been fine and I am feeling good. Plus the stuff I mention isn't really bad more funny and I am not in any bad pain.

I am going to get some 26G pins for syntherol injections. These 27G are fine but it can take awhile to push it in. That's ideal for calves but for tri-ceps that can be very awkward due to the angle. I have noticed 2 bruises on my calves due to the pressure I apply when injecting too. I have to add the fact it is freezing here adds to things and we don't have the best heating system. So next time I get pins it will be 26G from now on.

Today I upped things slightly and dosed about 1.2ml in 4 areas of each calf pre workout. I trained legs and the pump was incredible. Even with that small increase in volume I can notice the difference in the way they feel. The burn was bad after every set and my calves felt 2 inches after I had trained them. I destroyed legs but will just show what I done for calves...

Calf Raises on Horizontal Leg Press... about 10 sets of 20-15 reps (3 sec reps)going up to full weight rack.

Standing Smith Machine Calf Raises... can't go heavy due to lower back so kept to 1-2 plates a side and done approx 6 sets with minimal rest.

Tibialis Calf Raises... 3 sets to failure with 30kg db's

Tomorrow will likely be a day off as I have trained a lot recently. I need to try and find approx 7.5kg db's to use for feeder workouts after arms shots. My cycle is just starting to build up so that should only add to things in the upcoming weeks.

Me and my gf are going on holiday in Feb but there is no way I am having 2 weeks off as I am just getting into my rhythm. I am going to take 1 bottle of syntherol and carry on doing my shots over there. The gym in the hotel looks great so I will be training most days when away. Hopefully it has a good calf machine I can utilize :)

Today was an off day and my body definitely needed it. Thinking back I have probably been overdoing it with the weights. My shoulder is hurting alittle so I am going to back down alittle. I will still lift heavy but no more 70kg a side shoulder presses... I got 8 reps but still not good. I am going to slow down the rep speed and not press more than 50kg a side from now on. The same will be applied to chest and shoulders... well pretty much everything. I done 5 plates a side 1 arm row the other day but afterwards thought to myself I am just asking to get a pulled muscle or nerve issue like I have in the recent past. All in all training is going great I just want to ensure I stay injury free this year so I can continue to progress.

Long story short I had barely ate today at 8pm and that is not good. So I have stayed up and ensured I have fed my body well. In the last 6 hours I have had...

Pork with pasta and salad.
Chicken rice and salad.
Natural yoghurt with cherry flavoured aminos added.
Chicken with maize bread and salad.

Before bed I will have synthepure protein and a handful of cashews.

I have also drank EAA's in 1.5 litres of water over the last few hours too. I stopped having them as much and I shouldn't as they make a big difference to me. Sure the added protein but staying hydrated is even more important. Therefore I will make sure I have 3x 1.5 litre bottles everyday from now on. I always have one intra training (with carbs) and will have 2 (without carbs) throughout the rest of the day.

Gonna do my syntherol shots in my calves now and will carry that on eod as usual. I will post updated pics next week and provide weekly updates afterwards.

Incidentally I might as well include my supplements I currently take. I plan to add to them alittle but right now they are very basic...

Vitamin K-2
Pycnogenol
Synthergine
Synthelamin
Phytofrom (fruit and greens powder)
Partition-MD

I will likely add citrus bergamot and possibly a good multi vitamin in the near future.

2moro will be shoulders and calves and lots of slow and controlled reps.

I am going to the UK to go the dentist. It works out cheaper flying there, paying for dentist and flying back then just going here :o I will only be gone a few days but don't want to miss any shots. I kept 1 bottle of syntherol over there for times like this. I don't have any big pins just slin pins so I will get my mate to bring me 1 pin so I can backload the slin pins. Then I will just do multiple shots of 1ml in each calf.

I trained shoulders last night and killed it. I didn't go too heavy due to minor pain from overdoing things the last few weeks. Lots of slow and controlled reps on smith presses and upright rows but I did go heavy with db and cable laterals. I feel great and will get ready now as my flight is in a few hours.

I am visiting my family for a few days. I brought a suitcase with me as I ordered a few supplements and peptides/research liquids so I could bring them back with me. They wouldn't let them through in hand luggage due to the size etc. I get back in the UK and I am at the front waiting for the luggage to come out. I don't see mine and I knwo no one took it as I was at the front. It wasn't stuck in the x-ray machine so I knew they had fucked up. I had nothing with me and my laptop, clothes and phone charger etc were in my luggage. I had to go home with nothing and wait for them to call.

Turns out my luggage was in Geneva and thankfully I have finally got it back. I trained today in my old gym and just used machines I don't have at home. So my workout was a mix of everything but felt great. They have a seated calf machine so I done a drop set on that to finish.

I started RAD-140 yesterday and will carry it on at 5mg for a few days then up it to 10mg once I am back. I plan to add in MK-677 but will wait a few days to start it. I also will be using 5mg cjc-dac per week to go with the mk-677. As I go away in 3 weeks I will start the cjc-dac after I am back. So for the next 3 weeks it will be RAD-140 and MK-677. I will likely up the RAD-140 alittle so I pretty much use up the whole bottle in time for my holiday.

I have 18IU Humatrope to try out and was planning 2IU for 9 days. I know it's nothing but just wanted to see how it felt. It has to be kept in the fridge so I decided to just use it at 6IU over the 3 days I am back. I dosed 6IU pre bed last night and seriously the feeling was incredible. I woke up after a few hours of sleep due to it (not normal for me) but went back to sleep and had some crazy dreams. I couldn't move my hands in the morning due to bad cts. Gonna dose another 6IU shortly and hopefully more of the same. I slept for about 12 hours last night :D I wish I could afford to run it at 6IU everynight!

I weighed myself and I am 245 pounds put holding lots of water around my waist. Looking forward to growing over the next year whilst staying relatively lean.

Gonna inject syntherol 2moro night using slin pins in my calves and arms. I am looking forward to getting back and dosing synthetine and slin again.

I am happy to be back and going to go for it over the next few weeks. I go away in Feb and the hotel has a good gym. It's all inclusive so I expect to grow lots even on holiday too. I plan to take full advantage of the food on offer and the unlimited amount of meat/protein for me over there.

The Humatrope wiped me out over the last few days and I didn't want to do anything. I am holding lots of water around my waist (some fat too) so going to leave the slin for a week or so. Lots of synthetine and good food this week. I started RAD-140 when in the UK and it feels strong so going to use the bottle by my holiday (10-15mg per day).

I also started MK-677 last night and went to bed at midnight. I woke up at 5am and was so hungry and couldn't get back to sleep. So I raided the cupboards and fridge. My gf had bought no good bodybuilding type food. I never eat like this over here but I had 2 bowls of cereal, pack of coffee biscuits and lot's of peanut butter. The biscuits alone were 240g carbs :o I must have had atleast 400g carbs and 150g fat which is just bad. We only have a tiny fridge and the freezer... well no point. So today I am going to buy lots of good food so if that ever happens again it will be chicken, rice and veg and no crap again.

I found some 25G 1 inch pins I left in the UK so brought them back with me so ideal for syntherol or AAS shots. Gonna do some syntherol injections soon then head to the gym. I will train calves but not sure what else... maybe back and hamstrings.

This week I am going to do 3ml synthetine twice daily as it will help melt any fat off and have me looking much better. I have added a few things that will help bulk me up so hopefully by the end of the next month I am a lot heavier.

So my complete cycle will now be...

875mg Sust
400mg Deca
10mg RAD-140 per day
25mg MK-677 per day

Synthetine at 6ml per day until my holiday.
Syntherol in calves and arms eod

My friend sent me Avar caps a while back and they are 20 or 25mg. I will add in one of those pre workout from now on too.

I always feel synthetine so much when I dose it after a short break. I didn't have any in the UK and once I dosed 3ml my vascularity come out so much. I really do love the feeling it gives me. It's been the same after every break so I know it's not placebo.

Training was great yesterday. I started with calves then back and bi-ceps. I just used lighter weight on standing smith machine calf raises but the pump was incredible. I can really focus on getting on my tip toes and holding it with lighter weight (30kg a side). My calves were on fire and felt great but my feet were hurting alittle post workout.

I took MK-677 at midnight 2 night ago and woke up at 5am feeling good. I couldn't go back to sleep so was online and watching videos etc. But at about 10am I felt tired so had a short nap and woke up with bad cts. Plus I felt ill and just had no energy. I have had a cold recently (ill) but it's the MK-677. Last time I was like this so I said start at 6.25mg and move up to 12.5mg and see how I am. But silly me started at 25mg like last time and yesterday I was like a zombie. I just wanted to lie there and had to force myself to go the gym. Once I was there though I had a great workout. Anyway more of the same as I dosed 25mg last night and could barely stay awake (not like me at all). I ended up going to bed about 12:30am and woke up again at 5am. It's 8:30am now and I feel good but I bet that won't last. But going to push through and eat lots of good food and kill it in the gym later. I want to be 10 pounds heavier in 2-3 weeks.

Interestingly I had one of the best pumps of my life yesterday in the gym. I write interestingly as I am taking no slin now or sdrol. I regularly have cocktails of things pre workout that give me great pumps. All of the following would have had an effect but not sure which had more... 2 partition md caps, rad-140, pre workout, mk-677, intra md during training. It's obviously the new pre workout but I am also thinking the mk-677 as I am instantly fuller from it. My waist feels tighter today too... that wasn't hard though as it was really soft a few days ago :o MK always does that in the first few days but I am expecting lots of water retention to come... I am hoping for it... 10 pounds in 2 weeks :D

Today will be shoulders, hams and quads. 2moro will be calves, chest and tri-ceps. Then probably legs and a day break but my routine is constantly changing.

I trained shoulders and finished with hams/quads to get a pump. I will be training legs in 2 days so nothing over the top. My training looked like...

Warm up with db's
Cable Lateral Raises.... 5 sets of 20-12 reps
DB Lateral Raises... 5 sets of 15-12 reps
Cable Front Raises using the cable row machine (lying down)... crazy pump and burn and I couldn't lift my arms up for 5 mins after these... 5 sets of 15-12 reps
Seated Hammer Strength Shoulder Press... 6 sets of 15-12 reps... went up to 60kg a side.
Standing Smith Machine Shoulder Press... 3 sets of front presses and 3 sets of behind the neck presses... 15-12 reps.
Incline Bench Rear Delt DB Raises... 1 warm up set then 1 set of 100 reps with 8kg db's with slow reps... failed about 3-4 times to get to 100 reps.
Standing One Legged Curls and Leg Extensions (both in the same machine)... 7 supersets of both with 20-12 reps for each.

Before training I dosed 3ml synthetine, 2 caps partition md and my new pre workout and felt full of energy and got a great pump. I was annoyed because I left my intra shake in the kitchen so just bought a powerade (drank intra md post workout). I am going to take another 3ml synthetine soon then eat afterwards. Today I have eaten...

Pork and pasta
4 whole eggs and olive bread with salad
Chicken and jasmine rice
Synthepure, oats, mango and greens
Intra MD
Synthepure, cereal, 1 apple, berries and greens
Chicken and Jasmine Rice

Pre bed will be steak and rice.

I eat quite a lot of salad now but ran out so need to buy more tomorrow. So quite a few of my meals today have been quite boring. I don't even have any tomatoes. I was busy today so didn't have time to go the shop. The shop right by me I go every day but salad and tomatoes etc are so expensive there so I never buy those things there. A bag of salad is $6 and tomatoes are $6 and a pineapple is $8. I mainly just get eggs, milk and bread there and occasional meats and some fruit. I made quite a lot of rice so been eating that today. I am trying not to have meals too big but literally all those rice meals are 120g carbs from rice as I cooked quite alot. I have also drank 2 x 1.5 litre Amino drinks today too so I am contantly taking in aminos.

Gonna dose syntherol in my calves and arms tonight. Looking forward to training 2moro and will stock up on food to keep fuelling my body for growth. I am much fuller now but my waist is bigger than I would like. I will buy a scale too but I can tell I have put on a few pounds in the last few days.

I decided to have an off day. I woke up late and have lots to do plus my body feels like it needs a short break to recover properly. I will train calves, chest and tri-ceps 2moro and legs the next day. I dosed my aas last night and starting to feel it more as it's still building up in my system. Today I will dose synthetine at 3ml and Partition MD at 2 caps twice before two large meals.

My syntherol calf injections went easy as normal. Although I did have issues with 1 pin in my right inner calf. It just didn't feel right and I had a few issues but 3rd time lucky :o:D I decided to leave my arms for today so will do them later.

Gonna load on on anti oxidants and good food today to get my body primed for my workout tomorrow.

I left my phone charger in the UK so gonna see if I can get one over here. When I do I can take some updated pics. It's clear to see my calves are bigger. I haven't measured them but they have to be at least an inch bigger. They may never look incredible but they will be fucking big :D By the look incredible statement I just mean obviously I am never going to have Ben Pakulski calves but they will be impressive. Syntherol is changing them and fast. They are swollen so I am taking that into consideration but for the first time in my life I looked at them before and they looked big.

I need to do the basics more in regards to massaging my calves. Not gonna lie I have pretty much done no massaging so that will change now. I need to get one of those hand rollers as they were great. I will find something over here. The pain was too bad when I had my gf massaging them before. I can take a lot of pain but that was ridiculous. It's different when you massage them yourself as you know it is coming :D I had her rub some Ibuprofen gel on them to help matters.

I can't wait to train calves 2moro... gonna destroy them. Lighter weight on standing calf raises and really getting on my tip toes. Plus heavy weight for calf presses and finish with db tibialis raises. Chest will be lots of controlled reps with moderate weight... keyword is squeeze. I usually get carried away though and load up the bar for some form of press. Tri-ceps more of the same. I really enjoy lying cable skull crushers and I can go really heavy without worrying so much about my elbows.

bro, i never even heard of Iburprofen Gel until now, i know it works great in gel caps, but did not know they had a gel or some sorta DMSO ibuprofen

bro, i never even heard of Iburprofen Gel until now, i know it works great in gel caps, but did not know they had a gel or some sorta DMSO ibuprofen

I just realized I meant Voltaren gel but yes they have ibuprofen gel too. I had both but used up the ibuprofen gel (that's why I got mixed up). I prefer ibuprofen gel and it's good to have on hand. If you ever have a bad injury though it's not going to do much.

- - - Updated - - -

MK-677 keeps making me wake up after a few hours sleep. I always feel wide awake then with a few hours I am tired again due to the lack of sleep. I fell asleep yesterday afternoon so couldn't sleep last night. I stayed up all night and went to the gym in the morning. My calves were feeling sore so I left them but dosed syntherol in my bi-ceps and tri-ceps. I was feeling great at 7am but by 8am started to feel really tired but took a pre workout and was fired up. I trained calves, chest and tri-ceps for 2 1/2 hours. I probably had the best calf pump in my life and they felt huge. They were holding lots of water though as I had a line in my calf from my socks so I definitely need to monitor that.

I have mainly been dosing my calves and bi-ceps but done tri-ceps yesterday and will continue to do them. They have felt constantly full and pumped since training and thats definitely due to the syntherol. My bi-ceps felt the same so I decided to throw in a quick few sets at the end of my workout. I done 25 reps right then left for 3 seperate db exercises (concentration curls, side curls and hammer curls). I was destroyed when I got back so had steak and rice whilst drinking more aminos and went to bed for a few hours.

MK-677 woke me up again today at 5am and 7am so I decided to stay up. I can guarantee if I didn't take it and left my alarm off I probably would have been sleeping 12 hours.

I have decided to add 5IU slin to both my synthetine doses to increase absorption and add to general fullness. I am not going to go above 5IU though and just use it for the next 2 weeks. I will likely add creatine in when I get back from my holiday and dose that with synthetine and slin too.

I am feeling alittle tired today so will see how I am in a few hours but will likely train legs later on. My plan is mainly moderate weight and slow and controlled reps and just go for the pump. I will dose syntherol in my calves sometime today too.

Have a good Sunday everyone :)

Yesterday I didn't train but trust me it wouldn't have been productive as my body was wrecked. I have been ill this week and coughing up alsorts throughout the day. But this feeling is not that and I think it's mainly the fatigue from the MK-677 but RAD-140 is also making me feel off.

I have been anxiety free for a very long time but I noticed when I started RAD-140 I felt edgy and not right especially in crowded shops etc. It seems to have improved but yesterday I had no energy at all. This is not like me at all but I pretty much stayed in bed all day and slept loads. I had barely ate (3 meals or so) and all the shops were shut so I went to a local restaurant and got 2 half grilled chickens with potatoes and ate one and the other a few hours later. That took effort as I could barely move but I wanted to make sure I wasn't going without some quality food for too long.

I decided not to dose MK-677 last night and had a good sleep (even though I slept in the day). I got up at 6am and dosed MK-677 and I feel ok now. I am going to go the local shop and get some eggs and bread and have that with salad. Plus some fruit for my synthepure smoothie I have pre workout with oats etc. Intra training will be intra md and post workout will be chicken and rice. Then later on will be meat with pasta and salad. I am going to make sure I eat lots of quality food today. Hopefully I start feeling better soon as this is not like me. My gf is annoyed as I passed it on to her and she can't handle feeling sick. She has just been a sleep for 12 hours straight :D

Gonna dose syntherol in my calves and arms pre workout today. Today is all legs so it will be brutal. I like to have a few solid meals in me especially before training legs so I can push it as hard as possible. I will start shaving my body tonight and will post some pics in the next few days.

Back