Well, it looks like

2nd 9 months old two days ago, wife talking about #3, not sure about that. It definately is a life changing experience watching them grow up. Congrats!

Congradulations! I'm delighted for you. raising kids was the single best part of my life so far. My best wishes to both of you.

ready2grow said:
2nd 9 months old two days ago, wife talking about #3, not sure about that.

Yeah, that's pretty close together...what a nightmare in the terrible 2's.

Thanks for the good words, fellas.

Congratulations!!! 3 seems like a good number to stop at though. *chuckle* Better do a lot more cycles and keep those balls in check. You have my prayers for your pregnancy, bro.

Congrats! Sounds like a legacy in the making. Keep it up and you can have your own army of house keepers. That is why my parents had kids.....cheap labor.

goldenear said:
my wife and I are expecting #3. I guess my balls still work after all. LOL

Congratulations! I can't imagine three children, my two kids now are out of control

Congratulations, Goldenear! Above everything else, family is number one...ALWAYS. Good for you, bro. I am expecting my first child in roughly six years (my lucky number, by the way) after I land a wife...LOL.

Congratulations-I've got a 9 yr old,4 yr old and the wife is 7 months pregnant-shes due 4 weeks after my 2nd show in August!-Word of advice-never do a cutter with a pregnant woman in the house!!

Congrats bro, greatest thing in life is bringing a baby into the world. I wish for you all the health and hapiness for your family.

Back