Anabolics, Competitions, and the Journey to a 500lbs bench

Took it easy today worked up to a quick 3 rep on the 3 board with super heavy bands, probably 300lbs of band tension.... Not sure and don't care
After I did some Dumbbells reps just for blood work and then some push-ups and back. Didn't push it hard, especially after my brutally heavy training session Thursday.
Still waiting on the chest to heal up... Very frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting day did some volume and triples with the rack pulls, kinda got my butt kicked
Then after 6 triples of speed squats off a box
Then a bunch of volume with the kettle swings and GHR misery and Iove it

924d19a897c2ba7b211c50011fe24309.jpg

cd0313585624183a2a7a57582ead9bac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a bad day of squats
Did 6 sets of 3 reps at 70% working on form and tried some low bar squats didn't workout great for me.

After squats did 8x3 speed pulls

Weighted hyper extensions 3 sets to failure

4 sets GHR with light band 4 sets of 8

Not a bad day, today is chest, going to try to go raw but if shoulder acts up gonna throw on the sling shot

Www.facebook.com/kbrownfitness

A few people have asked why I don’t do IIFYM dieting. Afterall, I am new to dieting and it’s everywhere you turn, some sexy woman is eating a cupcake being like IIFYM! So why aren’t I on the IIFYM bus ?

IIFYM rests on the premise that all calories are fairly equal and that you can obtain pretty standardized muscle building / fat burning potential by eating within your Macros (proteins, carbs, fats). Thus, if you are at a 270 calorie deficit it’s perfectly okay to indulge in that Hostess Twinkie, you did, afterall, stay within the macros for the day and thus aren’t in any danger of gaining weight or harming your muscle building potential—FALSE !

To understand the drawback of IIFYM you have to understand how macros really affect you, in essence a calorie is not a calorie.
Eating 270 calories of a Twinkie is not going to yield the same muscle building or fat loss power as 270 calories from chicken, spinach, and a sweet potato. Period. In essence the concept of calories in/calories out is flawed.

Furthermore we have to look at what comprises the macros, 270 calories from different sources can drastically impact your physiological response. 270 calories from high glycemic carbs are different then low glycemic, 270 calories of fat is different than non-fats as well. To optimize your weight goals you have to take into consideration how the contents of what you are eating is going to impact you, and when to take advantage of that. A High glycemic carb post workout is a hell of a lot better for muscle building then a low glycemic, but that same high glycemic carb throughout the day can add pounds to the waistline.

That being said take a look at your IIFYM dieting and see how the foods you are eating are impacting your goals… or just look at the progress you’ve made and ask yourself… could I have done it better?

Enjoy the cupcake… and share my fucking page

Dear any subscribers
This thread has not ended, I am just thoroughly enjoying some MC IGF at the moment and running a separate thread :)

We will keep the updates coming-- no contest in sight until June

lol @ dear any subscriber, lol. and i am gonna go check out your MC IGF-1 lr3 review thread now,

Went hard today even decided to use a medium knee wrap to push it to the limit. Have surgery tomorrow so wanted an intense last push because I won't attempt to squat again for a week...

Welcome any opinions on depth I think all mine hit depth but someone said it was high.

Today I killed it and after my last squat Barbie spread her arms in joy

Wish me luck in surgery tomorrow

put some cloths on that bitch! lmao

and unless its the angle of the video, you looked like u went below parallel on each of those, I've seen you go deeper, but nothing jumped out at me in terms of your depth

best of luck with surgery, make sure you take a permanent marker and writer ((Operate on this arm)) lmao, just seen a story where a guy with diabetes had to have his foot removed and the surgeon took off the wrong side, so they wound up taking off both, and apparently this is more common then one might think!

So no worries, lol, don't freak out, but lets all hope you wake up with your arm and its not chopped off by mistake lol, GOD FORBID, i should not say shit like that lol,

seriously though brutha, i wish you a speedy recovery

put some cloths on that bitch! lmao

and unless its the angle of the video, you looked like u went below parallel on each of those, I've seen you go deeper, but nothing jumped out at me in terms of your depth

best of luck with surgery, make sure you take a permanent marker and writer ((Operate on this arm)) lmao, just seen a story where a guy with diabetes had to have his foot removed and the surgeon took off the wrong side, so they wound up taking off both, and apparently this is more common then one might think!

So no worries, lol, don't freak out, but lets all hope you wake up with your arm and its not chopped off by mistake lol, GOD FORBID, i should not say shit like that lol,

seriously though brutha, i wish you a speedy recovery

Lol you crack me up !
Ile be fixed before we know it and back with much stronger legs

Nice head of hair ya prick! lol, I had hair like that once upon a time lol,

oh and did you ever write "Operate on this Arm" with Marker? lmao seriously though, I hope all goes well brutha and wish you a speedy recovery daddio

Back