back in action!

teedubgee

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
So after an extremely long break and deterioration of my physique, I'm settled in at my new base and ready to hit it hard! I got a pretty decent place (still need furniture though), got my diet in check, and am still in the works at getting my lifting schedule perfect. I get in the gym the days I need to, it's just the timing with the new job that makes it a little shitty. Nonetheless, I'm here to stay and will be posting daily! Here's a few pics of my new dwelling :D

Damn, I'm coming over to soak in the bathtub and hang by the pool! :D

Looks nice, enjoy the new place and good luck with everything!

welcome back bro! Im jealous too! didnt think guam could look that nice

i would take steph up on that offer if i were you lol

I know right? Then again, with the way things are going she'll have to make a reservation. A ton of my friends and family are already planning trips up here. Here's a few pics from downtown.

So after an extremely long break and deterioration of my physique, I'm settled in at my new base and ready to hit it hard! I got a pretty decent place (still need furniture though), got my diet in check, and am still in the works at getting my lifting schedule perfect. I get in the gym the days I need to, it's just the timing with the new job that makes it a little shitty. Nonetheless, I'm here to stay and will be posting daily! Here's a few pics of my new dwelling :D
You at Anderson, bro? I spent a couple of weeks there with Team 4. Some great scenery. Congrats and welcome back!!!

Oh yes :D I've been deployed here twice before for 5 months at a time, but being stationed here is a whole different ball game. I'm definitely making up for being stationed in ND for 8 fucking years!!!

Back