Came off after a year

freakinthegym

Full Access
Gold Member
Ok so I came off since I've been on a year, got to 243lbs , now dropped to 235lbs not on anything just some musclechemistry igf lol , goal is 250lbs lean , thought I would give my body a break , still doing the same weight , so that's good right? Lol

Ok so I came off since I've been on a year, got to 243lbs , now dropped to 235lbs not on anything just some musclechemistry igf lol , goal is 250lbs lean , thought I would give my body a break , still doing the same weight , so that's good right? Lol

How long you been off now?

Was just running prop , two days after last shot 1500ius hcg, then 80mgs musclechemistry nova , 150mcgs musclechemistry igf, day 4 1250ius hcg , lowered nova to 40mgs ed as I did with igf to 100mcgs , 4 days later 500ius hcg same dose igf and nova . 4 days later 500ius hcg same dose igf and nova..

Was just running prop , two days after last shot 1500ius hcg, then 80mgs musclechemistry nova , 150mcgs musclechemistry igf, day 4 1250ius hcg , lowered nova to 40mgs ed as I did with igf to 100mcgs , 4 days later 500ius hcg same dose igf and nova . 4 days later 500ius hcg same dose igf and nova..

Thnx bro as you know we have a member ask how to run hcg eod do I figured I would ask so I have somewhere to send them to read how some of us do it, appreciate it brutha. !

I was on for three years straight many years ago. I should have used HCG. My nuts look like raisins now,

It really wasn't that bad for me. I wasn't off for more than like 30 days, but it wasn't near as bad as I remember. I haven't been off since 2007

if anyone wants to know how you can do coming off after years on please check out IFBB Pro Derek Farnsworth's story...

Back