DC training is awesome!

• Thread starter Thread starter saudades
  • Start date Start date
S

saudades

DC training is amazing! I've only been doing it for about two weeks, and already my strength is up--and that's off cycle! I set a personal record for squat today: 405 lbs x 4 reps with relative ease. I think I could have done a few more, but I didn't want to push my luck. Two weeks ago, I was doing 365 lbs for 8-10 reps, but it became hard to do around rep 7. There was no way I could do 405 two weeks ago. It must have to do with the stretching because I have not been getting DOMS which I normally get. Can't wait to see what happens in the next couple of months.

yeah it's been awesome I haven't been very consistent with it lately but the back workouts I've been doing are great. I have been adopting ALL of the thinking behind it but not following as closely as I should be but I'm still getting results.

saudades said:
DC training is amazing! I've only been doing it for about two weeks, and already my strength is up--and that's off cycle! I set a personal record for squat today: 405 lbs x 4 reps with relative ease. I think I could have done a few more, but I didn't want to push my luck. Two weeks ago, I was doing 365 lbs for 8-10 reps, but it became hard to do around rep 7. There was no way I could do 405 two weeks ago. It must have to do with the stretching because I have not been getting DOMS which I normally get. Can't wait to see what happens in the next couple of months.

Good to hear. And I agree, I love training this way!

Okay, I have to bump this because I did 405 x 8 reps yesterday and no DOMS today. I'm LOVIN IT!

Big legs! Big legs!

saudades said:
Okay, I have to bump this because I did 405 x 8 reps yesterday and no DOMS today. I'm LOVIN IT!

Big legs! Big legs!

kick ass bud, ive been doing the streches and i think it really going to help, but you have me pumped about started the workouts, you really think it is the way to go for now...im still alittle unsure, im really enjoying my cycle and workouts now and almost hate to change anything.....

Bro, this is off cycle. OFF CYCLE! (sorry, getting excited) When I get on cycle again, watch out. That is how much I am loving this training method. You only have to try it out to see for yourself. Dante really knows what he is talking about. If I can get in good enough shape, I just may compete, who knows.

man thats even better that your off and getting stronger, i hate to train when im off so this maybe just what i need to try when im of next year.. but i will try it before then i want to grow too. you guys cant have all the fun...

This is by far my favorite training routine ever. I've never put up soo much weight before. Granted I'm on, but damn I surprise myself everytime I step into the gym!

Yeah, I'm loving it too. Where is the D.C. diet and cardio info. I'll look again in
the stickys but dont remember seeing it.

Back