Eating In a surplus no weight gain

I also forgot to mention that I'm running 50mg anavar daily along side of my test and tren. I'm debating on which one to drop when they all run out because it's too expensive to run all 3. I am thinking of just staying on test and var for a while after tren is discontinued. What do you guys think? Sorry I didn't mention earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think you need to stay on long term for a while then cut down for a show, the genetics are there my man

The genetics are there. Beat your chest hard. Overtrain it, you need to tear it up. Look into IGF for spot growth. BETTER YET ASK PRESSER! :D Presser knows about peptides and IGF. Thats the man to talk to.

Last edited:
The genetics are there. Beat your chest hard. Overtrain it, you need to tear it up. Look into IGF for spot growth. BETTER YET ASK PRESSER! :D Are you using insulin or growth hormone?

I AGREE IGF-1 LR3 WOULD BE AMAZING ON A PHYSIQUE ALREADY THAT FAR ALONG! BUT IM NOT ONE TO PUSH MY OWN SHIT UNLESS IM ASKED FIRST! LOL,

Chest is coming a long way from what's it use to. It's filling out my shirt and it's an extra inch. Use to be completely flat. Thanks guys I need the confidence boost for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good brother there is a lot of guys who would like to be where you are right now. Don't sweat the scales I weigh 214 and guys in the gym tell me I'm lying so I have to step on the scales to show them. A couple of them are heavier than me but they say I look a lot bigger. there bf is way higher than mine so bigger not necessarily bigger in the gym at least.

Back