Halotren/Primabol STACK

I appreciate that Saudades!! But your guns are outta control man!!! I'm glad we have a lot of cops that lift there to keep an eye on you!!

Lol, don't remind me about the cops, and I'd like the rest of me to match the guns.

Lol, don't remind me about the cops, and I'd like the rest of me to match the guns.

Im sure it isnt as bad as u think it is brutha, I have seen ur total package and i think I even seen ur legs before and they looked pretty jacked to me

Just for the record there a prohormones, they are substances that convert to a target anabolic hormone in the body and then there are full blown anabolics that have yet to be schedueled, and both ABSOLUTELY DO WORK! .....Now whether or not they work as good as commonly used aas' VARIES from user to user JUST LIKE ANY OTHER GEAR! Some like d-bol some like a-drol, some can't tolerate tren! on and on. The sides of some of these otc anabolics may not be worth it for you but for some a bottle of superdrol at 21.99 for 90 caps is hard to beat seeing its TOTALLY LEGAL( for now). Too many hardcore bros slam the prohormone user meanwhile at least you can use these items with legal peace of mind. That is worth something no!? If you get your goodies and are happy then its all good but I tell you what,..... I got pheraplex before the ban at 9.99 a bottle and I'm happy too

Though I've never used PHs and never had a desire to, I can see why or when one would want to. While deployed, hiding vials of test and disposing needles wasn't practical in the sandbox. Thinking back, I wish I would have stocked up on PHs while I was stuck out there. Tell you what, next time I head out I'm def trying this stuff out. That and oral test will be fan-freakin-tastic!

Funny you mention that we've had A LOT of military orders. And they've all liked them. I'm hoping to get some pics of them in their respective locations working out.

Im sure it isnt as bad as u think it is brutha, I have seen ur total package and i think I even seen ur legs before and they looked pretty jacked to me

Thanks, my wheels don't look too bad, but I just would just like them to be bigger. Would be nice to have them respond like my arms do. For having a nearly 49" chest (flexed measurement), the legs should be around 26-27" to be in proportion, and I just made it to 24.5". I'm considering trying out these prohormones to see if they help. Need to get some extra money first since they are on the pricey side.

Back