Lots 'o Milk

luckireds

Is there any reason why I shouldn't be taking in a lot of milk (2% and skim alike)? With the 2% there's considerable fat content but still a nice little dose of protein (2 cups = 16 grams).

If you can tolerate it, more power to you. Most people, myself included, could never handle it because of some form of lactose intolerance.

I use to down atleast a gallon of whole milk daily, i use to post about it and remember everyone saying how dumb it was and how much fat it was, but it worked great for me and was cheap source of protien plus I love milk! Hell i would suck a cows udder if i had one handy

I tried it.....had 2 glasses with each meal.....watched my waist go frm a 35 to a 41 in about 2 months.....never again!

I tried it.....had 2 glasses with each meal.....watched my waist go frm a 35 to a 41 in about 2 months.....never again!

realy i stayed shredded as fuck when i drank milk, i mean im naturaly lean but still

realy i stayed shredded as fuck when i drank milk, i mean im naturaly lean but still

a gallon a day n u stayed shredded I HATE U bro:eek:....on top o being bloated i had some of the NASTIEST shitz in my LIFE....between that and eating a bunch of boiled egg whites AW MAN.....i'd clear out a room roaches n all

Dig. I'm in the bathroom constantly anyway...milk can't do much more harm to my insides. Thank y'all for the feedback.

I love milk but its too high in sugar. I used to eat an entire box of cereal in a setting and kill a half gallon at a time. Then I got fat...LOL

I love cereal. MMMMMmmmmmmmmm

Honey Nut Cheerios, or Honey Bunches of Oats w/Almonds...I banned those from the house cause I cant stop eating them.

lol...I love me some honey bunches of oats with Almonds. I can eat a half a box easily. I was consuming about a half gallon a day and I stayed fairly lean...although at some point it started to make me bloat a bit and get stomach discomfort. I eventually got sick of it and just ate more chicken or steak instead and I would drink some quality whey protein with water. My diet became very very bland over time.

HONEY BUNCHES O OATS.......omg I can smash a o box o tht like its nothin.....o MAN....I remember I used to have 2 bowls every night before bed....they were the good ole dayz

I'm like ch3no. Banned all cereals from the house. I think i will ban milk to because it just hurts seeing my roommates cereal and my milk thinking i could sneak a cup of it....

So what I have gathered from this thread is that Cereal=Devil for bodybuilders...LOL

We are all in consensus on this one.

I love milk but its too high in sugar. I used to eat an entire box of cereal in a setting and kill a half gallon at a time. Then I got fat...LOL

I love cereal. MMMMMmmmmmmmmm

some luckycharms and im good to go

Back