My transformation

amazing bro, congrats. It's nice to see a complete journey from when you started to where you are at now. It's inspiring. Hey 20 more lbs and you'll have put on 100 lbs since you started lifting. That's crazy. Keep em coming.

saudades said:
Here's some new pics from this morning taken cold, and I've included a pic of my wheels.
QUOTE]

You look very good bro, nice pics. Your legs are proportional to the rest of your body--again, very nice.

sandiego said:
You look very good bro, nice pics. Your legs are proportional to the rest of your body--again, very nice.

Do you really think they are proportional? When I look in the mirror, they look small in proportion to my upper body. I've always had weak legs so it's hard for me to say that I'm decently pleased with them yet.

saudades said:
Do you really think they are proportional? When I look in the mirror, they look small in proportion to my upper body. I've always had weak legs so it's hard for me to say that I'm decently pleased with them yet.
very much so brother, not just blowing smoke you're legs look huge to me

yeah there good to go bud.

not big in terms of competing level however they are in porportion the rest of your body.

you want to see some tiny legs? go back my thread in the mod forum and check out my wheels....you'll have a lot more appreciation for yours.

pincushion said:
man you made a huge change from 2005 i cant believe theres only 5lb differents. hell your arms look 5lbs bigger.

No shit huh. Awesome job T

pincushion said:
man you made a huge change from 2005 i cant believe theres only 5lb differents. hell your arms look 5lbs bigger.

Thanks, yeah, a lot of it was losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time.

Time for an update

Well, I've lost a lot of fat that I didn't think I had. I've gone down in weight to about 202 but I have kept my strength and size. Here's a couple of pics from this morning. You can see that some muscle groups are noticeably larger like my lats.

Back