NukNuk's Contest log...

back down to 235lbs this moring. Did chest today and felt strong and got a great pump.

well the change has made a huge difference...looking much leaner, and harder

was 232lbs this morning. Feeling very sluggish today, but look good. Can see striations in my triceps. Also added winstrol to the mix at 50mg/day.

233lbs today. Did abs, traps, calves, and forearms today. Then did my cardio. Came home and took a nap. Veins are showing up in abs now.

That weight is really dropping. Upping your carbs night have only spurred your metabolsim even more.

Was 230lbs today. That is the lowest I have been in a very long time. But I look better than I ever have.

Was 230lbs today. That is the lowest I have been in a very long time. But I look better than I ever have.

Good to hear. Are you afraid you are losing to much to fast before the show. Where do you feel like you will come in at, weight wise?

233lbs today. Did back today. Can tell strength is going down some.

nuk, do you hit more free weight movements still? or have you switched it up a bit with machines? i know alot of guys switch over like that during contest fase, do to joints feeling more achy and thinks a that nature.

just curious.

nuk, do you hit more free weight movements still? or have you switched it up a bit with machines? i know alot of guys switch over like that during contest fase, do to joints feeling more achy and thinks a that nature.

just curious.

workout doesn't change, just may do higher reps and alot of squeezing on certain things.

229lbs this morning.

What I ate yesterday.
10 eggs
2 slices toast(Ezekil)spelling?
150 grams of carbs from white rice.
150 grams of carbs from potatoes
2 Protein shakes 40 grams each
8 Chicken breast
3 Fish filets
2 servings of brocoli

Hey Nuknuk, have you done this show previously? Or, is this going to be a new one for you?

Back