Starting hgh Monday. How much is 2 ui?

No just regular ole insulin stickers...

So you are using slin pins..short for insulin pins. Well ok .. So each 10 on a 100 iu slin pin is 1iu.. IF you have a 10iu vial diluted with 1ml of bw..
No problem on any questions. Nothings too stupid . Stupid is when you don't ask and then somethin happens then you are stupid.. Lol.. All good with a brutha of iron..

I thought a skin pin was the one you dialed in and it dispensed set amount.

Slin is slang for insulin
Pin is slang for needle/syringe
You may be thinking of an insulin "pen" such as novalog that you dial iu amount on end..

If 20iu then 1ml will make the 5 tic on insulin pin 1iu
If you add 2ml bw then 10 tic on insulin pin 1iu..

I was thinking of the pen. I can always on my boy lil horn to line me out... But you lost me on that last part bro. 10 tic 2ui. Do I add 2cc of water to the hgh? How much will I end up with?

I was thinking of the pen. I can always on my boy lil horn to line me out... But you lost me on that last part bro. 10 tic 2ui. Do I add 2cc of water to the hgh? How much will I end up with?

So it say 20iu on vial..
If you add 1ml of bw then each 5 tic is 1iu..10tic= 2u. 15 tic =3iu. And so on till you use up 20 iu

If you wish to add 2iu for easier math then 5 tic =.5 iu. 10 tic =1 iu.. And so on till you use up 20 iu..

So for example there are 10- 10tic(2 iu) in a 20 iu bottle if you reconstitute with 1 ml..

If you use 1ml of BW, each 0.1 mark will be 2iu. I know you already have this figured out, but some slin pins have .1

Back