Test E 500mg log

Iron- game my brother I haven't heard from you in awhile. I hope everything is good on your end man. Just so everybody knows when I first came on the boards, I think musclechemistry was the first one I signed up for now my memory is terrible but I believe it was about five years ago if not more, and iron game taught me alot. Any question I had he did not hesitate to answer. things like that I do not forget and I give credit when it is due thank you brother!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Presser don't think I forgot about you brother. The only reason I didn't mention you when I mentioned iron game is because I thought everyone on this board already knows how good of a guy you are...

Presser don't think I forgot about you brother. The only reason I didn't mention you when I mentioned iron game is because I thought everyone on this board already knows how good of a guy you are...

Damn BM, WHATCHA TRYIN TA SAY?

They are both awesome guys they were the first 2 I followed. And they both have helped me anytime I needed it. Great individuals.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

BigM, any updates brother. I am following this!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
No updates brother besides the fact that the gear is not only the best I've ever used but also the smoothest. In fact just to see how if it was I took two CC's and one shot which you know is 1000mg and I swear to God the next day I had no idea I even took a shot.. company is literally the best company I have ever dealt with in my life and as long as they are around I will be never be dealing with another company again..

those are crazy gains:bench:
Thanks brother but what is even crazier and I feel like I'm repeating myself over and over when I say this but it is the truth, is crazy that this lab can make products with such a high mg compared to all other labs and yet still be smoother then a lot if not all regular mg stuff I have ever taken... this guy must be the mad scientist, or some kind of chemist /and or endocrinologist he probably has a master's degree in Brewing...lol.. one more thing I have to add even though I feel like I'm beating a dead horse is the respect you get from these guys. His reps treat you I like they have known you personally for the past 20 years. I get better service and more respect from them and then I do from the pharmacist at Walgreens or CVS, and to me and my experience that is rare..

Back