testies drop mid cycle?

My boys have dropped back down n I'm still on the same vial I'm on test e n deca does this happen its never happened to me

I have no idea what you mean by dropped back down? They only get smaller on cycle and then go back to normal size when off.

I dont know what you mean by drop back down?

Do you mean they'd shrunk up or had drawn up then suddenly mid cycle they came back to their normal size and position, ie. where they normally hang?

Do you mean they'd shrunk up or had drawn up then suddenly mid cycle they came back to their normal size and position, ie. where they normally hang?

lmao, yeah this conversation is getting too weird for me:arcade:, lol

hey these are advanced scientific questions im asking here lol. sorry if it got weird. i got a couple cycles under my belt now and this hasnt really happened before and i know my shits legit so i was a lil concerned.

I've ran pharm grade test before, had shrinkage and they went up, and yes through the cycle they have came back down at times

Very interesting. I wonder what's going with the HPTA that cause this. Something must be triggering the release of one of the hormones that signal the testes to fucntion normally for them to draw up and drop back down to normal?? Is pharm grade test usually human grade??

I thought pharm grade was human grade? Pharm grade PHARMicuetical grade like get it at the pharmacy. Sorry if I'm wrong I'm not trying to be a smart ass.

Back