Whole eggs... Good/BAD

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
everyone talks about egg whites , or just adding one or two whole eggs to their breakfast.

i personally eat 7-10 WHOLE eggs every morning !!

I eat 4 whole eggs with breakfast. I seem to remember reading that cholesterol plays a role in testosterone synthesis so I think whole eggs are a good thing. Just don't over do it.

When I was about 5 my neighbor made me eat eggs and I threw them up. I have never been able to eat them since. I personally don't think there will ever be a position on this that stays for more than a few months. Every time they say good or bad a new study comes out and says the opposite. I think if your cholesterol is good and they are benefiting your physique eat them whole. I wish I could make myself eat them.

I like eating whole eggs. I see no problem with cholesterol from them.

My breakfast consists of 12 eggs every morning along with my banana and oatmeal. I have two whole eggs and ten whites. When sodium isnt too big an issue, I add in cheddar cheese and bbq sauce. Mmmmm, don't knock it till you try it. Seriously.

Big JC

i usually eat about 6 egg yolks a day, broken up into two meals. Ill usually do 3 yolks and 6 whites scrambled with F.F. chedder cheese. I also drink the egg beaters from time to time when im on the road, and dont want trash food.

From what ive always thought , from reading ive done...

dietary cholesterol doesnt impact blood cholesterol levels really at all.

I have read that as well. IIRC saturated fat is the main culprit for contributing to higher blood cholesterol levels.

Back