Aint This Some Shit?

BrownBomber

#1 Today, 06:42 PM
BrownBomber
Associate Member Join Date: Feb 2003

!!! Fck this Cuttin' cycle sht!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im about to start week 4 of my cutting cycle....

Wk 1-10 100mgs TProp ED
Wk 1-10 Yohimbine HCL 30mgs ED
Wk 1-10 Clenbuterol and Ephedrine/Caffiene alternating E2wks.
Wk 1-5 T3 at 25mcgs ED
Wk 5-10 T3 Cycle w/ highest dosage reaching 150mcgs
Wk 5-10 100mgs of Tren ED
Wk 1-10 Arimidex .5 EOD
Wk 1-10 Nolvadex 10mgs ED
Wk 1-10 HCG at 500iu's every Sat and SUn

So far I went from 262lbs to 265.5lbs.. What the fcuk is goin on??!! MY diet is on point its sick. I have around 340 grams of quality lean protein, 110 grams of unstaurated fat (Coming from flaz, olive oil, fish oil, eggs, etc) and 80 grams of carb per day ONLY post workout! Heres a run down....

M1 Whey, cottage, eggs, walnuts-70G
M2 2 cans tuna and cottage cheese w/ walnuts and fish oil-70G
M3 2 pieces of chicken w/ veggies and olive oil
M4 (PW) Whey and dextrose/Malto shake
M5 1 hour later some tuna and chicken NO FAT OR CARBS here
M6 Egg and Milk Protein, cottage cheese, eggs, walnuts, fish oil

Its around 2600-2900 cals a day

*I thought maybe I was eating to much cottage cheese but at the end of the day it comes to a lil over a cup total.

AS for cardio 5-6 days a week. I wake up at 7 inject my ****, take my pills, wait 1/2 hour and do 50 minutes w/ my heart jumpin. I started a bit slower but was like fck it when I saw my weight was goin no where. When Im done I wait 30 minutes then consume my 1st meal.

Weight training is goin great! 5 days a wek at 1 1/2 hours a day.

My maint. is at 4k cals a day! SO when I drop by over 1K cals I gain weight?? Does this make anysense?

Im gonna start my T3 cycle on Monday instead of waiting. IM dropping my carbs to 65G PW, and my fat to only 55 grams a day. What else can I do???? I cant wait to add the Tren maybe Ill add on another 5 lbs. Fckn sht is pissing me off!!!!!!!!

BB

dontgo by weight, use the calipers andsee how your body is coming along ... also maybe use 2 caps of dandellion root per day and see how that helps u ... scifit sells 500 mg caps .

When I first started reading this I thought you were trying to bulk and then I got to the cardio part. Like the others said go by bf % and how you look in the mirror.

Try to stay away from the scale, maybe limit yourself to checking it once a week like every Monday.

I am on a cutter right now, and I weight myself only once a week, but I still place the emphasis on the tape measure and mirror ... as long as the numbers on the tape are shrinking, then I know I'm doing alright ...

Back