BodyForLife's pics

Re: Re: BodyForLife's pics

gemini70 said:
Thanks..I think I might have just crossed the bridge to get back into training with full dedication and consistency.

The book has a Chapter entitled Crossing the Abyss, which is what a lot of folks lack the power to do. The most memorable part of the book to me was when Bill Phillips was at a fitness conference, and people were coming up to him and thanking him for all the great information he had published in his magazine. He was looking at all these people and thinking "My gosh, these people look terrible" or something to that effect. Which is funny, because even most people in the gym I see don't look all that good to me either. He realized he needed to do something to take the knowledge some of these people had, and get them to actually apply it, correctly, and consistantly, so he wrote the Body-for-Life book, and it does just that, very wll I might add, as I am VERY lazy, but the writing, and the photo's got me to do it. I see folks in other areas of the board talking about this and that drug, and looking for some magic potion. Some just want to lose body fat, yet they want some pill they can take. A lot of these people just need to get the basics down. Give something like BFL, BodyRx, etc a year to work on your body. If you then decide you still need something more, that's up to them, but you should at least know as much, if not more, about how your body reacts to food than you know about all the cool injections you can buy. Juice should be the last thing on the list, not the 1st, for me it's not even on the list.

BFL

Nicole, and SpanishFly, Thanks a lot. I took time off after those pictures were taken, but Im back now, and hope to stay on track with the help of the good folks at MC like you all.

BFL

Very nice. It takes a lot of work in the beginning to stay motivated but u did it and even tho I like a guy to have more mass like my bf, you look strong without being over done.

Last edited:
GREAT transition congrats

You say 'Poster Shot'. Is that something from the contest?

How did you do in the contest?

Thanks

Its a watch ad. :D

Actually you are close.. I said something to my female friend about jeans being sexy with no shirt, thats when I made the shot, not sure I proved my point though, but at least she agreed I was right. Silly, I know.

BFL

WOW! congrats on your progress so far! wat a change you look great, very model like :) and saying this in the most not soo gay way,lol your skin looks soo smooth :)

keep it up..its workin'

BEL

Nicely done-Although I gotta say it was not like you were a lard ass to begin with. I did the BFL when i first started. Yes my body did change but there was no way I could get to your bf%. I probably gained as much muscle and lost the same amount of fat but going from 20%-15% sure doesn't look as cool. Since then I have tried and tried but never broken the 15% barrier. Honestly I don't think I ever could. Just one of those people with a belly, had it since I was a boy.

Back