Doing Dumb Shit on Test?

I don't get any anger or aggressive on tren ! Am VERY mellow when doing high doses, like now. Always calm and polite! Wait a minute, I think I hear that Fucking old Chinese lady going thru my fucking garbage looking for cans ! I am going to snap her neck and stomp her face into the sidewalk, then I'm going to get a bat and beat the shit out of the rest of her family ! Like I said, tren doesn't affect me, be right back!!!! (Seriously, I think if your a dick, test will make you a bigger dick, but tren puts you in a diff level, from my experience. And I think I will run her out some more cans, she probably needs them more than I do. Lol)

So while I was on my first cycle of test cyp, I started a relationship with a girl. Of course I was horny as hell (having sex 5-8 times a day), but I was also talking all kinds of nonsense about our future and even at one point agreed to move in with her after 2 months of dating!! Of course it was all her idea, but it sounded so good to me at the time. This is so not typical of me, and a couple months after coming off, I came to my senses and began to freak the fuck out and explained to her it was just too soon and that I got too "carried away in the moment".

Have any of you had an experience like this or made any bad decisions on test or any other AAS?

Been there dude!! I started telling this chick I loved her after 1 week and got her to leave her husband after 3 weeks. We just spent all day fucking for like a month. She moved in with me and everything. As soon as I was off cycle and sobered up I was like "WTF HAVE I DONE?!!!!!!" Kicked her out shortly after. She was a heroin addict train wreck.

Been there dude!! I started telling this chick I loved her after 1 week and got her to leave her husband after 3 weeks. We just spent all day fucking for like a month. She moved in with me and everything. As soon as I was off cycle and sobered up I was like "WTF HAVE I DONE?!!!!!!" Kicked her out shortly after. She was a heroin addict train wreck.

Sorry to hear that, but glad to hear I'm not the only one lol

So you had no idea she used heroin when you were dating/fucking her? or you didnt know how bad it was? I would think i would know if the chick i was fucking around the clock was a heroin addict

So you had no idea she used heroin when you were dating/fucking her? or you didnt know how bad it was? I would think i would know if the chick i was fucking around the clock was a heroin addict

The problem wasn't that she was on heroin. The problem was that the Testosterone disguised how ugly she was. Wasn't clear about that. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back