good supp? for on cycle

Get_Swole

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
hey guys i dont think this would be against any rules though i would throw it out there for some of yall see what you thought. Looks like all in one liver lipid prostate heart and bp. if this breaks any rules at all delete but let me know if you think its a good product. And niacin makes me have rashes do you think this would as well since it says niacin free rush?

sounds good to me... what is it? I think your ok, as long as you dont post where to get the product.

oh shit haha i didnt include the link is that brakin the rules if i ask for yall to just look at it and try not to advertise i dont wanna post it until i know

may be off the subject, but to prevent the flushing from niacin, take 325mg of aspirin about 1/2hr before the niacin...

haha here you go normal lol
30 Day Supply

Chocolate or Peanut Butter Flavor

I don't know about you but I get pretty darn sick and tired of being either on cycle or post cycle and having to take pill after pill after pill to bring my lipids levels up/blood pressure down/prostate down/and liver values back up.

Lets face it, these new products on the market such as Superdrol are great products but as you know they absolutely destroy your liver/lipid values and those of you sensitive to hypertension can also be at risk. This is where we come in. We have developed a formula that will include prostate/heart/liver/lipid support for a price that is less than if you got each of the item, mixed them together and then added a flavor system.

Dosages are listed below and are at levels that are truly beneficial for your health needs.

Introducing Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support!!!!

Chocolate or Peanut Butter flavored powder formula, so no more pill popping throughout the day! 2 scoops will give you the following (1 scoop morning, 1 scoop evening):
(all products are standardized)

Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 1200mg
Hawthorn Berry Extract 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 300mg
Niacin Flush Free 1000mg
Policosonol 20mg
Celery Seed Extract 150mg
Nettle Root 250mg
Idebenone 100mg
Beta Sitosterol 150mg

Back