Hardcore Labs ARE SCAMERS

tallcoolone said:
The problem with hardcore labs is right under your noses,guys. Most of you will believe anything. LMAO!

Yep that it is, but apperently know one here knows who the guy really is!

tallcoolone said:
The problem with hardcore labs is right under your noses,guys. Most of you will believe anything. LMAO!

? i dont get it? he was always no good? is that what ur saying, and what do u mean believe anything then laugh, it isnt very funny when people get burnt

No, it isn't funny at all but there are some people who simply don't care. It is easy money and they have no moral or ethical core. I was laughing in a I can't believe it sort of way.

There are just too many gullible and trusting people on these boards that will continue to get burned by greedy, shitty people.

Alright bros, I may have to slowly eat my words on this one. My order from Hardcore Labs came today. No invoice - just the 3 bottles of their M-1-T. I just hope it's legit. I'll keep all posted.

fuck him, its been since feb 27th since i been burnt, and we still have others who got burnt, which i am sending free musclechemistry advanced sups to because i feel like it is partialy my fault for having them as a sponsor! prick!

I really want to thank you Presser for sending me
a free bottle of M1T that I won March 8 which the
asshole at hardcore labs didn't.
You really didn't have to send me anything but you
did and I really appreciate it!!!

Thanks Again!:)

No problem bro, it didnt leave until about an hour ago with all other orders for the day, so expect it friday bro,

Back