HERE ARE SOME RECENT PICS OF MYSELF from june 12

nice quads! Everything looks great. You need to hit those calves a little harder though.

nice quads! Everything looks great. You need to hit those calves a little harder though.
I agree- your quads are look damn good for your age but I really think you need to focus on your calves- calves sucks to work on because its hard muscle groups to develop but you might come across comparison issues if you the calves are not up to par with the calves. Good luck.

lol u dont how many times i get ask about me legs, i swear i will be posting some up soon

your legs look pretty proportionate to the rest of you.
do a search on here - nuknuk, a member here, posted an article on calve training. It might work for you. Its working for me so far and my calves are stubborn as hell.

your legs look pretty proportionate to the rest of you.
do a search on here - nuknuk, a member here, posted an article on calve training. It might work for you. Its working for me so far and my calves are stubborn as hell.

were u able to put size on them while talking in low cals

were u able to put size on them while talking in low cals

the gains are slow, but always are with me. but they are still growing and Im dieting too.

one thing you will notice is the calves will always be sore.

how many times a week do you train your calves?

the gains are slow, but always are with me. but they are still growing and Im dieting too.

one thing you will notice is the calves will always be sore.

how many times a week do you train your calves?

maby twice a week and sometimes i dont hit them at all

Two things that made my calves grow were long cardio sessions on the treadmill at the highest incline it would go to. If you can get 10% give it a shot and keep the heart rate around 130. Something else that will work is plyo or jump training. If you can get the p90x workout series dvd of the plyo alone I guarantee it would make a difference plus its great cardio. You can probably find a torrent for it if you do a search on isohunt or piratebay.

Two things that made my calves grow were long cardio sessions on the treadmill at the highest incline it would go to. If you can get 10% give it a shot and keep the heart rate around 130. Something else that will work is plyo or jump training. If you can get the p90x workout series dvd of the plyo alone I guarantee it would make a difference plus its great cardio. You can probably find a torrent for it if you do a search on isohunt or piratebay.
thats how i been doing my cadio lately

Very gifted physique and you seem more than motivated. Keep at it and I'm sure you'll make some good improvements.

Legs look good bro...Quads nice sweep, good teardrops...

Now the calfs need some work..But that can be overcomed...Keep banging away bro, you have some serious potential !!!

Legs look good bro...Quads nice sweep, good teardrops...

Now the calfs need some work..But that can be overcomed...Keep banging away bro, you have some serious potential !!!
yeah, them calvs and my legs are going to be getting like crazy when i start bulking, twice a week, might even try 3 times a week

new pic
2hnb411.png

I would also like to see a thicker chest in comparison to your arms , your ares look huge in contrast to your chest.

Maybe only in my eyes , but a little fuller chest , and after those calves catch up , depending how your abs are where ever you cut which from what I see they'll come out pretty good.

You can definitely win a contest

I'm sorry I missed this one sooner young bro! Yo're lookin pretty good bro. Definately showing some commitment adn dedication especially at 21 years old. Keep workin hard, it shows asn is paying off for ya. Everyone has already mentioned trainin your calves harder...definately need to bring them up, its a sudden drop going from good lookin quads down to a slim calve....Keep us posted on whats happening with ya...

Md-

I'm with MMX on the name thing too....makes me chcuckle a bit, if Gangsta's start trainin and growin like you then I'm gonna start strappin my 40cal to my hip again lol. Stay thick, and train hard....

I'm sorry I missed this one sooner young bro! Yo're lookin pretty good bro. Definately showing some commitment adn dedication especially at 21 years old. Keep workin hard, it shows asn is paying off for ya. Everyone has already mentioned trainin your calves harder...definately need to bring them up, its a sudden drop going from good lookin quads down to a slim calve....Keep us posted on whats happening with ya...

Md-

I'm with MMX on the name thing too....makes me chcuckle a bit, if Gangsta's start trainin and growin like you then I'm gonna start strappin my 40cal to my hip again lol. Stay thick, and train hard....
thanks man, i have jumped back in my bulking phase, so next time i post some pics i have the calves improved

I would also like to see a thicker chest in comparison to your arms , your ares look huge in contrast to your chest.

Maybe only in my eyes , but a little fuller chest , and after those calves catch up , depending how your abs are where ever you cut which from what I see they'll come out pretty good.

You can definitely win a contest

i'll will be hittin the incline hard as hell this this time around and them calves as well

when it comes to the abs it seems like my to part is thick than my lower abs what do you think?

Back