MC IGF-1 Lr3 this is LEGIT

As thudgens96 said depends on how much you use and if you use it only on workout days or not. Each vial is 1000 mcg. 50 mcg / day is 20 days worth. If you workout 4 days a week that would workout to 5 weeks. Most people start out around that dose on workout days. You would want to tailor the dose to you depending on how you feel.

Good luck

Confused on converting much to ml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also were do you purchase the water to mix it with I have used hgh but it dose not use the same water

No water needed. Use it how you get it. It premixed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I pinned the pecs this morning 50 mcg each and had one of the best chest sessions I have had in along time. Can't wait for tomorrow its leg day. And I feel strong as hell will pin the quads. And get after it

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Ok so presser put an idea in my head about trying different carb sources pre workout to run with the igf so. I'm going to do just that. This morning don't laugh but I was running late and thought what the hell. I inhaled 8 chips of hoy cookies which is 75g of carbs now I know not the best source but my friends the pump was awesome and I'm not afraid to say the pump started in the first warm up set. On the way to the gym I grabbed a gator aid which I started sipping on as soon as I felt thirsty. When the workout was over I downed the rest of the gator aid and did some posing. The pump and vascularity was crazy. Now no nutritionist and many of you are a whole lot smarter than me. All I can do is tell you what I did and the results

Just ordered 7 bottles of gif-1 lr3 see how it works

I would bet my sack your going to love it I just got a close friend of mine to try it he was like oh its gonna be bullshit it's all In your head. After his very first workout on it he called me from the gym parking lot no hello or anything holy shit this stuff is amazing can you get more. I just laughed and said it's in your head. You'll love it. I have not heard one person complain.

Great thread big T and ur back dose look awesome but I have seen the up to date pic and ur so ripped now I would not recognize you in the older pic thank u for your time writing this journal

Thanks MM it helps knowing you guys are reading checking progress and all the encouragement along the way makes it easy to do.

What's up boys and girls 3 days ago now I started another igf run. My wife is going to go on the run with me she came down with a stomach bug that kicked her ass but she will be on her way and will keep you posted and let you know how she is doing on igf. So that you have all the info on what I'm doing.
100 mcg on training days bilaterally in muscle to be trained
875 mg of mbp sustanon
750mg deca one week
Then next week 500mg deca
Masteron enanthate 900mg on the deca low week and 600mg on deca high week. I have only been back on the igf I believe 4 days it is truly a amazing product after dinner which was huge took a shower got out and seen myself in the mirror. Just started laughing I was pretty Damn ripped my wife was like my gosh you didn't look like that a few days ago. I said I know igf is fuckin amazing.

Many forums people say all igf are fake and don't work.. I'm going to stop using it for a few weeks and train a week or 2 without supplements other than whey protein and creatine then use igf and see if I notice any difference. Even rich piana says he has only tried 1 good igf and anything after was all buck.. been 15 years since he has tried a good igf and the price says it all. They say real igf is really expensive

Lot of people say alot of shit. I know what MC igf has done for me coming up this March 29th will be the one year anniversary of my Tricep re attachment surgery and I can guarantee I wouldn't be where I'm at without it.

Many forums people say all igf are fake and don't work.. I'm going to stop using it for a few weeks and train a week or 2 without supplements other than whey protein and creatine then use igf and see if I notice any difference. Even rich piana says he has only tried 1 good igf and anything after was all buck.. been 15 years since he has tried a good igf and the price says it all. They say real igf is really expensive

That's because most forums aren't selling or using MC igf. MC IGF is the real deal. I call it my Miracle in a Bottle for a reason. I will never put another IGF in my body ever again after discovering MC IGF. I had a girlfriend on here that used other IGFs and she was skeptical because none of them did crap for her. I got her on MC IGF and she was a believer after that. She couldn't believe how awesome the stuff was. And yes IGF is expensive, when you look at the fact that 1ML is $70. But MC IGF is worth its weight in gold.... actually worth more than that.

First, Rich knows better, and used his platform to to say this for two reason, one yeah a lot of guys see fake products, not just IGF. But mainly he was going back and forth arguing with that kid, who has his own peptide company, and Rich was basically trying to kill his business, and selected his words wisely, like ONLY 1 or 2 IGF companies are FDA approved, Which doesn’t mean jack shit, lol, Original creators and Patent on long r 3 igf-1 isn’t even an American Company, and FDA has zero to do with it in terms of its availability or prices.

I suggest you go look up real biotech companies and look at their igf-1 long r 3 prices, here is one I copied right from their website, a well known igf-1 lr3 distributor and at 500ml your price is $50 per 1mg/ml vial, and 500ml isn’t shit to sell, and the price goes down when you buy more. Now what I will agree with is that yep, a lot of people sell fake shit, not because real igf is too expensive to buy and sell, but because its hard to obtain without a business license or the proper set up, or long standing relationship, etc...

Below is an Actual Image Copied Off Sigmaaldrich BIOPHARMACEUTICAL Company

Lyophilized IGF 1 lr3 all in one vial:
[TABLE="class: cms_table, width: 678"]
<tbody>[TR="class: cms_table_header"]
[TH="class: cms_table_sku, align: center"]SKU-Pack Size[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_shipping, align: center"]Availability[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_safety, align: center"][/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_price, align: center"]Price (USD)[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_quantity, align: center"]Quantity[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_plus-one, align: center"][/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_plus-two, align: center"][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: cms_table_available"]
[TD="class: cms_table_sku"]xxxxxx-5MG[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_shipping"]Only 5 left in stock (more on the way) - FROM[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_safety, align: center"][/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_price, align: center"]291.50[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_quantity"]<input type="text" class="quantity-input" maxlength="4" id="85580C-5MG" name="quantity_padiv12_85580CSIGMA" value="0" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(128, 128, 128); width: 30px; height: 20px; border: 1px solid black; text-align: center;">[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_plus-one"][/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_plus-two"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: cms_table_backordered"]
[TD="class: cms_table_sku"]xxxxxx-50MG[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_shipping"]Estimated to ship on 02/09/17[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_price, align: center"]2,915.00[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_quantity"]<input type="text" class="quantity-input" maxlength="4" id="85580C-50MG" name="quantity_padiv12_85580CSIGMA" value="0" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(128, 128, 128); width: 30px; height: 20px; border: 1px solid black; text-align: center;">[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Price and Availability Liquid IGF 1 Lr3

[TABLE="class: cms_table, width: 479"]
<tbody>[TR="class: cms_table_header"]
[TH="class: cms_table_sku, align: center"]SKU-Pack Size[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_shipping, align: center"]Availability[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_safety, align: center"][/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_price, align: center"]Price (USD)[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_quantity, align: center"]Quantity[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_plus-one, align: center"][/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_plus-two, align: center"][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: cms_table_available"]
[TD="class: cms_table_sku"]xxxxxx-5ML[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_shipping"]Available to ship on 01/13/17 - FROM[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_price, align: center"]453.00[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_quantity"]<input type="text" class="quantity-input" maxlength="4" id="91590C-5ML" name="quantity_pricingContainerMessage" value="0" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(128, 128, 128); width: 30px; height: 20px; border: 1px solid black; text-align: center;">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_sku"]xxxxxx-100ML[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_shipping"]Estimated to ship on 02/13/17[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_price, align: center"]5,660.00[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_quantity"]<input type="text" class="quantity-input" maxlength="4" id="91590C-100ML" name="quantity_pricingContainerMessage" value="0" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(128, 128, 128); width: 30px; height: 20px; border: 1px solid black; text-align: center;">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_sku"]xxxxxx-250ML[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_shipping"]Estimated to ship on 01/13/17[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_price, align: center"]13,750.00[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_quantity"]<input type="text" class="quantity-input" maxlength="4" id="91590C-250ML" name="quantity_pricingContainerMessage" value="0" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(128, 128, 128); width: 30px; height: 20px; border: 1px solid black; text-align: center;">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_sku"]xxxxxx-500ML[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_shipping"]Estimated to ship on 01/13/17[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_price, align: center"]25,000.00[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_quantity"]<input type="text" class="quantity-input" maxlength="4" id="91590C-500ML" name="quantity_pricingContainerMessage" value="0" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(128, 128, 128); width: 30px; height: 20px; border: 1px solid black; text-align: center;">[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Last edited:
Gettum presser

Sorry if it sounded Like a “Gettum Presser” answer on my part, as I wasnt trying to be snippy or rude to Miguel, just pointing out the facts, and that the internet is still filled with old ass articles with antiquated information regarding IGF 1 lr3, and people need to really educate themselves, and not just take other peoples text or words as Gospel.

A peptide company owner, who can’t get his hands on real igf, to sell to his customers, and who can only by lesser peptides, will always be the first to say “no one has real IGF” lol, and board owners getting paid ad money from said company will agree, so I try not to play into all that bullshit , I stay here on MC, and try educated and learning from others. And Miguel was simply misinformed, but I didnt mean it to come off as a “Gettum”

Back