Minimum Arm Size

171/4 here i think they are small but when i look at other guys in the gym that tell me there arms are 19.Hell mine look bigger than theres so i think it depends on how your arm is shaped that counts more than size

Last edited:
wow I needed to read this ...It makes me feel better...I'm a giant ....ha ha........18.5 and I havent been to the gym in I don't rember....I will be threr in the morning to start my pre-cycle work-up....( charting wieght gains schedule and diet and and work out plan)

This thread has caught some gayness, lol. I aint catching myself looking at bro's armpits to see if they are shaved and if their arms are big enuff for it.

The shaving crap annoys me also. My arms are 16 cold and calves are 17.5 and I don't shave them. I see guys with literally 12 inch arms shaved and giving other guys instruction on the "improper way to lift." Im a form fanatic and the most irritating things to me are guys with mammoth upper bodies who never work legs and trainers who give bad advice on how to properly perform exercises. As far as size some guys with 15 inch arms like my 5'6" friend I could see shaving but 6 footers like me with 16s I won't shave. At 18 maybe.

Back