Need some slutty clothes for Silk

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
We're leaving for Vegas in like 3 weeks. I need to get some slutty going out clothes and maybe a bathing suit for Silk. Help me out with some sites

I'll send Lil Lifter your way bro! She will hook you up with some hot digs. Be prepared though....we might have to throw down to keep the creepers off our women! LOL

I can always count on MC for help, lol! Thanks guys. And I got the clubbin clothes covered, it's the pictures I need help with. I don't know what to wear for a photo shoot. I know it's not on the diet but I think I'll have a shot of vodka and go to some XXX stores with The Dude

Yay...Shoppin time! :) Yep, Flirt Catalog.com is a great one. I actually ordered stuff from there before our last Vegas trip. lol :) Probably will visit their site again before this one as well. Hot stuff at fairly cheap prices. Always a bonus! Surprising another one is Victoria's Secret's website. if you dont want to get tooo "slutty" (Dude's word...not mine lol) they have some really hot stuff too. Another good one is Venus. All three have hot clothes and bathing suits. And the shoes....my my! We all love shoes dont we ladies! :)

Now we're talking Silk! hee hee hee :) Fun fun!

After we figure out what clothes I'm going to wear we gotta work on finding The Dude some slutty clothes too...any ideas??? :laugh:

How about a banana hammock!?!? :surprised I'll wear one too, strength in numbers you know, plus I wouldn't want to leave him "hanging" LMFAO!!!!

Put the dude in some purple grape smugglers, a fanny pack, and socks with sandals, black socks! Yea buddy! There won't be a dry pair of panties in Vegas. Haha you guys have fun don't tear it up too bad!

Lol.. We are glad to help you Dude and Silk.. Do you need any more suggestions from this knowledgeable bunch? Have a great time..

we have a connect at rockstar original bikini company. they do a lot of clothes and suits you see at ifbb shows

we have a connect at rockstar original bikini company. they do a lot of clothes and suits you see at ifbb shows

Is there a website? Silk hasn't gotten clothes in so long we don't have any idea what size she is or what would fit right. Her waist is tiny and she has a great ass and muscular legs. I do know she is a D. I'm sure of that size!

Is there a website? Silk hasn't gotten clothes in so long we don't have any idea what size she is or what would fit right. Her waist is tiny and she has a great ass and muscular legs. I do know she is a D. I'm sure of that size!

That's the only one we as guys need to know lol

Back