puke

I am about to start sus and eq I was going to take 1 1/2 sus and 1/2 eq every other day. And looking for GHB and suggestions on this?

bro, click on NEW THREAD button and start your own thread, and bro, GHB has no place on this site sorry! Its tabu! I to use to love the stuff, i worked out hard on it and felt my best ever back then, GHB was a kick ass supplement for bodybuilders, and i also partied my ass off on it and loved to fuck on GHB!

However I have also seen girls pass out at after parties, and guys try taking advantage of them while passed out, so as much as i liked GHB, i do think it needed to be banned! Too many assholes out there taking advantage of helpless chicks who fell out on GHB

So no more questions about GHB! And no asking for sources period on this board!

If you want help putting a cycle together, or training and diet tips, ask away!

puked only twice, both times leg days (wonder why) maybe because my calves are so thin :))

Once could continue and finish workout, second time no way

puked only twice, both times leg days (wonder why) maybe because my calves are so thin :))

Once could continue and finish workout, second time no way

I can't imagine any other reason other than just the crazy pressure on the organs. Which of course only happens On back and legs!

Lol bro you need to learn how to navigate this site. The topic was about puke and stayed the course!

Back