puke

Minima

So out of curiosity when Was the last time any of you guys puked? It's been a while for me but back day today got me. I feel like I've only ever puked on leg or back days as well, but It's pretty rare for me. Probably because I'm not always 100% if I don't have a workout buddy that day. But when was the last time you guys blew chunks or is it just not really a thing for you now?

So out of curiosity when Was the last time any of you guys puked? It's been a while for me but back day today got me. I feel like I've only ever puked on leg or back days as well, but It's pretty rare for me. Probably because I'm not always 100% if I don't have a workout buddy that day. But when was the last time you guys blew chunks or is it just not really a thing for you now?
its been awhile for me as well i was on a lot of stems and hit legs hard

last time i puked was about 12 years ago, back then i would often puke on leg day, lol

I have almost passed out on leg day after a heavy set to failure, but I have never puked.

If I'm not passing out after legs, I don't feel like I worked hard enough. But I only feel that way about leg day.

I am about to start sus and eq I was going to take 1 1/2 sus and 1/2 eq every other day. And looking for GHB and suggestions on this?

Sorry I am new I don't know how to start a new thread

You can look at top left or bottom left it says submit new thread or reply to thread. Also you can got to the different discussion forums and do the same thing try to make your post into the proper forums

Aw man my poor puking thread! I'm suprised a lot of you have such self control on your vomiting, granted it's been a while, but man there's nothing like the feeling of puking and getting back out on the floor, I feel like it wakes you up pretty good lol

Back