Size of ur forarms

Damn, Presser - those forearms look like you masturbate more than me. *chuckle* Seriously impressive, bro.

As for me: Biceps are 17.5", Forearms = 14" - cold

But I bet when I lose all the fat that I lose an inch or so.

-j69

Funny....

japan69 said:
Damn, Presser - those forearms look like you masturbate more than me. *chuckle* Seriously impressive, bro.

As for me: Biceps are 17.5", Forearms = 14" - cold

But I bet when I lose all the fat that I lose an inch or so.

-j69

My measurements are exactly the same. My forearms ARE strong though. When my arms were about 19.5 my forearms were over 15in. and they were pretty strong. I used to do Barbell curls with 225lbs and a lot of other killer exercises that strongmen use. I just started working out again so i am not in shape yet but i will be soon!!!

SLASH

my forarms are pathetic IMO, but I get complements on them at times....don't know what the measurement is, but my bi's stay in between 18 and 19 inches....whoopedeedoo

yea i would say alot of it has to do with genetics becuase my fore arms are pretty dam big.... and are just alot longer then from the elbow to my shoulder lol got some long ass arms

Badgermoon said:
My gf measured mine last Sunday and they were 17 & 17 1/4. I don't know what's up, maybe I just have long arms, but they look positively dainty. I think I'll have to get to 23 before they look decent. Guess I'll need to do a mega-cycle this fall.

I have the same problem. I'm 6 feet tall and my bi's measure 17 1/2 inches, but they look tiny.

Back