This is really going to hurt !!!!

optimalbalance

MERRY CHRISTMAS
I've always been comfortable and strong at 12-16% BF. This year I'm going to go down to about 8% just for looks. Also when is the best time for the cheat meal????

4AM
8 egg whites 180 0 36 6
1 cup uncooked oats 300 6 10 54
1 scoop whey 120 1 24 3

6AM Workout

PWO
2 scoops Whey 240 2 48 6
96g (10tbsp) Dextrose 384 0 0 96

9:00AM
8 oz 93/7 Ground Beef 340 16 46 0
2 slices whole wheat 220 4 14 36
Brown rice or Greens

12:00AM
6 oz Chicken Breast 165 2 40 0
1/2 cup(uncooked) B rice 300 2 6 64

3:00
2 cans light tuna 200 2 40 0

6:00PM
6oz Chicken Breast 165 2 40 0
2 cups greens 40 1 4 8

9:00PM
1 cup FF Cottage Cheese 160 0 30 10
1 tbsp olive

I'll be running this diet ed for 90 days if I don't go into a coma first from lack of food. Also any advice on the 9:00pm meal????????????

Sounds painful bro. LOL. Im finishing up this cycle and pct and then Im gonna try to hit 8 or so myself. New years resolution. LOL

Will you be doing any cardio?
What about fat burners?
Cheat meals once a week.

Cardio- I walk 40hrs. week at work, will be riding bike ed ~5 miles, nothing high intensity yet though.

Burners- Methyl-tren and ECA

Cheat- what time of day is better? On or Off day? Or does it matter at all?

I always eat decent but going to try something hardcore this time.

See how you do on your diet for the first 3 weeks,then as time goes on you might what to cut out the bread once you can't lose anymore weight.You might what to keep this log going so as time goes on we can cut the refine carbs out.
Cheat day i had Breakfast or lunch.

you will need to adjust your caloric intake every week or so to keep making gains. I do a cheat meal once a week until I hit about 10% or so, then switch to "refeed" days. Then the fat loss really picks up.

- you need to vary your calories so your body doesnt adjust & you are just spinning your wheels...

- cheat meal is best if you do it by 12pm or 2pm at the latest...

- last meal, use a non-fat cassein shake...

By varing calories do you all mean to up calories past 3600 when putting on more size? My protein is around 350-400 so it should be good for a while.

I was under the impression that eating the exact same thing everyday, laid out in specifics was the way to go. It seems much easier and more exact.

I will def. be tossing some fish,lean steak, and red pot. in there somewhere but would like to keep it nailed down pretty solid as to cal./carb/pro./fat

Has anyone heard from presser since christmas?????????????????????

I agree with giant on the cheat meal before noon. You want to cheat when your body has the optimal ability to process it with minimal drawback. Your insulin receptors are at there most sensitive in the morning and early day......later in the afternoon and night insulin sensitivity is not where you want it to be.........which is why you often see Obese people eating huge dinners and late night snacks.

I try to keep cheat out of my mind. When I do cheat it's with a no/low carb food.

By varing calories do you all mean to up calories past 3600 when putting on more size? My protein is around 350-400 so it should be good for a while.

I was under the impression that eating the exact same thing everyday, laid out in specifics was the way to go. It seems much easier and more exact.

I will def. be tossing some fish,lean steak, and red pot. in there somewhere but would like to keep it nailed down pretty solid as to cal./carb/pro./fat

Has anyone heard from presser since christmas?????????????????????

what we mean by varying calories is adjusting them continually to keep the gains coming. For me (this is just what I do), I start with like 4000-4500 calories a day. thats what I bulk with. I'll drop 200 calories a week. Doing the math that means in 10 weeks Ill drop about 2000 calories a day and be down to about 2000-2500 calories a day. If Im losing too fast, I'll drop fewer calories and/or reduce cardio. If Im not losing fast enough, I'll drop more calories and/or increase cardio.

If you just go from 3600 calories a day to a clean 2000 a day, your body will think your starving. It will try to hold onto fat and burn up muscle. That is how god made us. That is why its so hard to get into shape. We genetically not designed for it.

Back