What Was Your First Cycle & What did you gain? This is good for newbies to Learn

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Since theirs always going to be newbies who are going to juice no matter what anyone tells them, I believe they need to know and hear it from the more experienced guys that they do NOT need to go overboard!

My first cycle was Testosterone Enanthate made by Tornel or Brovel (i forget which) lol, and I grew like a fucking weed with just 200mg a week! and I gained over 30 pounds in just 10 weeks!! and I continued that same does for a a few more weeks and wound up gaining a few more pounds!

So what was your first cycle and what did you gain from it?

19 yrs old 30mg anavar a day put on 15lbs of hard muscle for next 5 yrs was 200mg of test. Always put on 15 to 20 lbs of muscle. Strength was thru the roof Your right Presser. Young guys don't need mega dosage to grow The only thing I didn't do well was pct You take 200mg test and do pct after you will grow and maintain your gains.

Mine was a badass bottle of Brovel too. All 8 1/2 cc's! Lol.. I still gained a bit over 25lbs. Kept a bit under 20lbs

this is kinda lame, but in 1993 as a 132lb paratrooper i was the smallest in my platoon and couldn't ruckmarch although i could do more pushups, situps, and run and max pt test better than anyone...got some korean test...couldn't read what it was cause it was in korean...13 amps ran 1 a week a few weeks then 2 a week til they were gone...ended up only being 7 weeks, but weighed 147 at the end of those 7 weeks and i didn't lose any size or strength when i came off...

500mgs test e or so per week, gained about 20 pounds, didnt lose but about 3 pounds of it. went from 185 to 205 back to about 202.

First cycle was at 17 years of age 15mg D.bol (ED) for 2-3 weeks and then it went up to 20mg D.Bol. I gained 1 stone off that and kept every pound when I came off. It wasnt all musle by all means.

Important Information for newbies:

Before committing to trying steroids make sure you are doing it for the right reason, make sure you have a goal in your mind. You must understand that when you reach your natural potential when taking steroids if you have not already achieved this then everything after this is impossible to keep if you come off completely. The human body works in ratios and balance, when we introduce hormones and drugs to the system we upset the balance which allows for the body to achieve things it would not normally be able to do. The way the body holds water (where it does and how much), stores fat, effect growth and catabolism is effected differently when we play with different compounds so the "look" of hormone user will be in relation to what he is taking along with his diet. To think you will blow up in a few weeks/months then look like the hulk then come off for health reasons and keep everything is absurd, it just will not happen. Great bodies come from long term use of hormones and drugs whilst being consistant with everything else, the look changes quickly when you come off. You will see this when you come off after a few cycles, this is where bridging/cruising comes into play but thats not what a newbie needs to do just yet, few cycles with short brakes between before you start doing stuff like this.

The idea is when you start out you need to find out how your body responds to individual compounds before stacking. You will grow easily at first so best start to play with D.Bol, Anavar, Test (E,P or C, Sust) on there own first. Get a feel for these at low doses (D.bol around 20mg (ED), Anavar around 40mg (ED), Test around 200mg (EW). Once you played with these and done say 2-3 different cycles by them selves then try something like low Test + D.Bol, low Test + Anavar, Low Test + Nandralone (Deca, NPP etc). From here then you can start to try other things like EQ, Tren, Mast etc, always start low and work upwards. Your first 2-3 stacked cycles should be no more than 400mg EW in total.

The biggest a natural fella going to get is at 7-8% BF with some water (5,11ft) is around 175lbs (80kg). This same fella with AAS in the blood for several years and some prep drugs could get to 4-5% dry at 210lb (95kg) but this is hard to achieve most will only see around 200lb in this condition. To achieve this 2-3g a week of AAS are often employed when not using "exotics" Beyond this it is "exotics" combinded with heavy AAS use such as peptides like Insulin, IGF-1, HGH and a few other "peps"

Last edited:
Back