Did 315 for 10 on shoulder press today.

Yep, free weight too. Wasnt to heavy, I know I could have done alot more.

Thats not bad, I did 316 for 11 reps and I could have done way way more,lmao, just kidding bro, thats crazy weight brutha,

I'll play devils advocate...let's see that on video..manhandling 315 on military Is impressive...for 10 reps no less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will have the video next week.

Damn bro were all just busting your balls, lol, no need to prove it! Or do you just wanna show off,lol

just playing, and would love to see you rip 315 out for ten brutha, put some music to it bro!!! Some Disturbed playing in the background repping out monster weight and when your done get up and rip your shirt off Hulk Hogan style,lmao and have MuscleChemistry.com Tattooed* across your chest baby!

I know im fucking weird and just want to see your bare chest:bber: actualy yummy:arcade:

Damn bro were all just busting your balls, lol, no need to prove it! Or do you just wanna show off,lol

just playing, and would love to see you rip 315 out for ten brutha, put some music to it bro!!! Some Disturbed playing in the background repping out monster weight and when your done get up and rip your shirt off Hulk Hogan style,lmao and have MuscleChemistry.com Tattooed* across your chest baby!

I know im fucking weird and just want to see your bare chest:bber: actualy yummy:arcade:

I know yall are just busting my balls. I almost told my girl to video it when I did it.

I want to shoulder press the 150lb dumbells also and get it on video. :sport:

I know yall are just busting my balls. I almost told my girl to video it when I did it.

I want to shoulder press the 150lb dumbells also and get it on video. :sport:

150's geeesh thats what i bench with, never even thought to attemt that weight on my shoulders,lol, atleast not with dumbells

if im not mistaken there is a video of nuk in a smith machine pressing some ungodly amount of weight already available

oh and last time i did heavy smith shoulder presses , my collar bone hasnt been right since!!! I honestly think i did something to it, and heard a pop during that set,

Back