ECA about that time..

bro if this is your first time taking an eca stack then it should be like a bomb going off! NO BS

bunk then for sure..never mind ordered some more see what these are like..i will take double 2morrow just to get rid of em takes 7-10 days for the new one to come..wow so much crap on the market..

If you are buying from a legit seller, Kaizen (the one pictured is top of the line)

I couldn't say if Eph. is highly counterfeited...

But what Presser said is 100% correct. I know he has always been a big fan of it, as I am...Even just 15-25mgs in the am with a cup of coffee will give you nice energy for several hours..and I don't crash from it either.

^^ bump for others ^^

bump for the pm wes..nice 1..50% sale as well..looks like im gona be well stocked up..plus ive sent an email asking for a refund from that eph 40 crap and ive got some kaizen coming as well..only 8mg so triple dose..
but im gona triple dose that eph 40 in the morning u never know it might hit me like a train on a empty stomach..

I take the stuff nearly every day gym or not. It goes with my morning cup of coffee. lol. I eat a lot of junk at times and it keeps me from turning into a complete lard ass. Other than that gives me a nice boost in the gym - strength wise and endurance.

I have fairly normal BP, but it can cause high BP in people who take it. Everyone is different and you'll have to see how it affects you.

I've been doing the ECA thing for a few wks now and I do feel a definite energy boost. I take my stack at 4:30 AM, can any comment on any additional need for another round during the day?

How long do you guys take the ECA stack for consecutively? I've been doing some research on the potential down regulation of beta receptors. Some people say you can take it for months (and still reap the fat loss benefits) and others believe it should be taken as little as two weeks on two weeks off.

ive never done it everyday for month straight. for the past couple weeks ive been taking it only preworkout. i dont take it on my off days. im probably going to stop for a week and then hit it for 2+ weeks straight and go to gym everyday and do atleast cardio

Im def trying this next week, Im on week 12 of my 20 week cycle and will be dropping my deca and picking tren back up next week. Hoping this will drop some weight. How long do you suggest I run it Presser? I have 8 more weeks on with 2cc's a weak of test and 1 cc of tren everyother day.

This will be my first time trying this ECA. Can you also take it with Explosion from Prescription Nutrition for a pre workout or is that too much

Last edited:
Holyshit this stuff wakes you up lol. Def could tell a difference today. Only hit it for 45 min but it was intense. So imma try it for 4 weeks. Presser how have you stayed on it for 7 months lol

i love this site... i been on a lean bulking diet for 6 weeks... never dieted before feel great.. right now im all natural... just ordered 5 bottles of igf.... was looking for something to stack it with....i live in NY i can walk right into the pharmarcy and ask for primatene ephedrine and then just buy that vivarin caffeine and just use aspirin and thats it?

Back