Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Helladrol Advices

gvnch

Im 24y old, 5'10, 178lbs, +-12%bf, experienced @ nutrition and trainings.
I had my 1st PH cycle (6 weeks long) year ago (havoc, cycle support, tamox in PCT)
My goal is build some lean mass like with Havoc. I decided to try Helladrol.

CYCLE
1-6 Helladrol: 75/100/100/100/100/100
1-6 HCGenerate: 5 caps/day @ 6 weeks
1-6 AI Cycle Support: 2 scoops/day @ 6 weeks
1-6 Joint supplements, Fish Oil, Taurine

PCT
7-10 Clomid: 50/50/25/25
7-10 DAA: 3g/3g/3g/3g

But Im kinda confused about:
1. Should I add something to the cycle? It seems not the best
2. What about HCG and Cycle Support? I need to buy 2 bottles each for 6 weeks - its lot of money tho! Is there any alternative?
I have NAC / Milk Thistle / Hawthorn Berries from first cycle. Maybe I can save few scoops of Cycle Support taking my herbal mix w/ 1 scoop of AI Cycle Support instead of 2 for 1,5 weeks. Its not a bad idea, is it?

welcome to mc bro , im not much of a prohormone so ill bump this to more experienced lads

Welcome 2 MC! Now to answer your ?. I ran something similar called Methylclostebol... It's alil more of a bulker than Hella, but basicly the same. You shouldn't have a problem w/ just running Hella... you may experience some lethargy bc Hella cannot create testosterone. You can run dermacrine w/ Hella to help bump test levels n combat the lethargy. As for HGCgen I've never used it... To me it's overpriced. As for cycle support I would never skimp on it bc your organs r important LMAO better safe than sorry. & I pay $14 for AI's cycle support I see no problem w/ that price. but can u skimp & add ur left overs yes... Hella is not super toxic so u shouldn't worry too much & ur dose is fine.
</br>
</br> Your PCT is great I'd bump DAA to 6g ED for a week as many do this it's a loading phase kinda like creatine. Your good to go tho. If you have any ? or concerns feel free to ask. Good luck man!

Buddy of mine logged Hella. Hella- 75/100/100/125/125/125 (he's used this before I dont recommend the 125mg.) Cycle assist Tudca Dermacrine Fish oil caps
</br>
</br> Pct... Nolva 20/20/10/10 Forged post cycle Forma(start week 4 of hella run throughout) DAA
</br>
</br> The hella cycle itself went good. I didn't gain nearly as much as I did in my previous runs on it though. I ended up at 12lbs.

Thanks guys! So ye, I probably ditch HCGenerate and buy PES Erase or AI Post Cycle support instead. I heard that Erase is great product but can be counter productive to the use of SERM

Last edited:
I have used erease the original not the pro... the original has been copied by a few companies and it's cheap. SERM DAA 6/3/3/3 will be sufficient for PCT Nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25 or Torem 90/60/60/30

I don't see any place in your cycle that you would need erase except perhaps at the tail end of pct.

Also, if you are 178 at 5'10 12%bf you aren't experienced at training or nutrition. I suggest you research that more. That's just my 2 cents man. Your cycle looks fine otherwise, but I think your goals could be met naturally.

2 more questions guys,

1. I have 42 pills @Havoc from my 1st cycle. Is there any way to add it into my actual cycle? Or its a stupid idea? Because I rly dont know, what to do with havoc tho
2. I know that some people like to spread the life support away from the helladrol because it might inhibit absorption. Some people say its bullshit, but whatever. I used to do this in my first cycle, so I will in my 2nd cycle. But! Its better spread hella caps like 1 in the morning, 1 at lunch, 1 pre-w, 1 in the evening... Or 2am / 2pm is gonna be just fine? I think it doesnt matter.

thanks!

2 more questions guys,

1. I have 42 pills @Havoc from my 1st cycle. Is there any way to add it into my actual cycle? Or its a stupid idea? Because I rly dont know, what to do with havoc tho
2. I know that some people like to spread the life support away from the helladrol because it might inhibit absorption. Some people say its bullshit, but whatever. I used to do this in my first cycle, so I will in my 2nd cycle. But! Its better spread hella caps like 1 in the morning, 1 at lunch, 1 pre-w, 1 in the evening... Or 2am / 2pm is gonna be just fine? I think it doesnt matter.

thanks!
buy some more havoc or epi

Nono, my cycle started 2 days ago tho. I made 1 change - started with 100mg, no 75. I read 75 is waste, when its my 2nd cycle after epi

Let us know how it goes, I don't know much about prohormones anymore. I used to dabble a little back in the day but anymore I just love Test too much :).

I ran 100mg for 7 weeks of the bulker version on hella. Def wasn't SD LMAO but it is a nice starter! good luck!

Hey guys, checkin in after 11 days of cycle. My weight increased about 4,5 pounds. I feel really good, no sides. Increasing strength and gym sessions are much better! I also hit some PRs already, lol. What about body-composition? I dont know, looking little bit „bigger / muscles look fuller“, cant see difference in bodyfat (notice just by mirror test). Size of bis is increased about 1cm (this sounds childish, but arms are laggin point for me), which is really good.
For now, Im satisfied how it goes :-)

Sorry for my English

Last edited:
^ye

Holla guys, checkin in after 21 days (half of my cycle).
I feel lethargic last week, even if I kickin in some caffeine + my joints kinda hurts. But no other sides.
Still feel stronger and gym sessions are perfect!
Overall I put on 3,8 kg (which is 0,3kg more against my first Havoc cycle in 21 days)...

Looking good tho, muscles are bigger, abs are more visible!

Everything is fine except lethargia and joint hurts :(
Hope next 3 weeks will be good!

Start taking your DAA and clomid now - not for the testosterone purposes but for the estrogen purposes. Your joints hurt because you have low estrogen. DAA and clomid will convert to estrogen. This will also help your libido and recovery.

Never heard of taking "PCT" in the middle of the cycle. Honestly, I have just that much grams of clomid, that I need in my PCT. Dont have more. But I can start taking some DAA every night, If that can help me a little bit!

Back