Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Helladrol Advices

honestly nvr heard that either, Daa stimulates LH production... Clomid being a SERM may help with joints... DHEA though will convert to estrogen too.. and its cheap at walmart

- - - Updated - - -

Could always get some glucosamine chondroitin too.. I always use that anyway

Hello, I complete my cycle 4 days ago so I will try to post some "mini" report (first, sorry for my english)

I was satisfied with Hella! I feel like I didnt put on that much "dry" gains against my first Havoc cycle, but my calories intake may be the reason, because I was eating much more calories (I mean, I put on great mass, but not that "dry"). Also, I wanted bulking, so I am fine with that. My shape, my strength progress, my gains, my motivation were all struggling like 6-7 months and I just needed to do something. Hella helped me a lot, so I am happy!

Lethargy disappeared. I had that lethargic feels like 3-4 days. After that time, I just felt kinda tired some days for a 1-2 hours. So I am really glad, because that was annoying as **** those 3 days. Joint pain was also better, I just eat more fish oil and more grams of my joint supplements. I can tell, that sides were really negligible.

Strength increase was really, really great. I hit some PRs... I dont know what else say about this. I was really happy.
Overall I put on 6,2 kg. Got lot of compliments that I look really good, that Im huge, so that mass increase was obviously visible. My arms size increased about 3cm, which is unbelievable (cuz size of my arms was same for a loooong time), still cant believe to this, hah.

Now, I am on PCT - clomid, DAA, hawthorn berries, fish oil, vit D, creatine monohydrate and AI Cycle Support.
But also I am kinda sad. I know that I didnt put on 6,2kg of MUSCLES, of course I did not. But after 4 days of my PCT my weigth decrease about 1,5kg :-( What Can I expect after 4 weeks, heh. Still eating that calories, still training hard and I dont want to lose all that weight I put on... What should I do? But I think there is not any solution, is there?

Thanks for advices and so on guys, appreciate!

Back